gcextreme

First Lost Package!

My mailman has a taser gun on him all the time. He said its for dogs and people. Are they allowed to carry weapons?

I would - depends on the state though - 

on the vinyl extreme - it will be fine - 

Im not sure if a taser is really a weapon...its like mace..its strictly a self defense item...but i could be wrong.

Anyway my dad works for a big company and has a company vehicle and drives alot and mostly late at night. His company doesnt allow him to carry a weapon...but he has a carry/conceal license and carries a weapon anyway.

What the company dont know wont hurt them. Lol.

My fedex driver is a cc instructor and when I was talking about it to him he patted the holster in his right front pocket and smiled. Just a fyi don't mess with delivery drivers cause they deal with all kinds of crap daily and most are more than capable of handling themselves be it canine or crook.

that was nice of the fedex guy to put it in your truck for you.

Lol it would have been nicer if he had inputted "left in the custmers back of truck" instead of "left at front door"..

So, it wasn't lost at all, it was right where he put it.

(Did the FedEx dispatcher ever get back to you with the response from the driver? --  See post #11 of this thread)

No he never said he put it in the back of my truck, the online tracking says he left it at my front porch...when in all reality he never even came to my house, he came to where i work and put it in the back of my truck in the parking lot.