gcextreme

First Lost Package!

Ok..ive been ordering stuff from USCutter since April....and i havent had any issues til now.

According to the FedEx tracking info my package was delivered Tuesday morning at 9:06am and the package was left at my front door.

The package (two rolls of htv) is not there!! Its not at the front door or the back door (which is usually where he puts it).

Ive called USCutter and FedEx to start a claim...

Anyone else have any dealings with this??

What can i expect?

Ok..ive been ordering stuff from USCutter since April....and i havent had any issues til now.

According to the FedEx tracking info my package was delivered Tuesday morning at 9:06am and the package was left at my front door.

The package (two rolls of htv) is not there!! Its not at the front door or the back door (which is usually where he puts it).

Ive called USCutter and FedEx to start a claim...

Anyone else have any dealings with this??

What can i expect?

I'm thinking you should expect a headache.   

Sorry I'm not much help!

Really has nothing to do with usc except maybe for claim paperwork but when fedex scans as delivered I'd guess you got ripped off by some kids or something. Most likely they'll tell you scan is proof of delivery. Sorry, I've had it happen a couple times when I've had to ship the the house (my neighborhood isn't the best) and get home to find nothing there.

FedEx for me- I had a cutter shipped to me (private sale) and had an endcap destroyed in addition to the question of long-term issues such as being tweaked/accurate etc. They paid for both endcaps to be replaced as the only ones available were of different color (black instead of cream, on my FC7000) and also gave me a couple hours-worth labor for a Graphtec authorised repair center to look at it. It was very easy and all I had to do was send them pictures, I had a check in a week.

I have had fedex deliver to the wrong address 3 times. Each time, once I made them aware of it....they sent the driver back to where he left it and I had it within a few hours.

I have had UPS deliver it to my next door neighbor before.. and it was a $400 package and just left it on there step and never even knocked..

and today I had Speedee Deliver a package and NEVER KNOCKED.. all week Speedee has never knocked at the door

I do now ant my vinyl sitting out in the 20 degress weather grrr..

Nothing is perfect .. and it kinda sucks..

I wish I could afford a PO. BOX but then  you can't get UPS or Speedee or FedEx only USPS :(  you can't win I swear!!!

If you had my mail lady you'd kiss the fedex and ups drivers. When she dies I think they'll find rooms full of undelivered mail.

Was it lost or stolen?

I dont know...i never saw the thing...

I live in a small town..150 people...all the kids should be in school.

Normally when the fedex guy brings it to my house he puts it on the back door porch..theres a sign on my front door that says to use the back door.

I highly doubt it got stolen...

And 9 out of 10 the fed ex guy brings my stuff to me at work...the plant i work at is 2 blocks away from ny house..and the fedex and ups guys come here daily..and they know me and normally just bring it to me at work.

But not this time...

Im really pissed...its like $80!!

have had fed ex leave stuff on the front porch - covered but this week was slowing rain and the driver came. I reminded him the garage is always open as it has been for years for deliveries to stay dry.  On another note the dang back up ups drive came down the road again honking his horn - I told him straight up next time I will let the dog out that he geeks up - he said "you don't want to do that" - umm yes I do quit honking for no freaking reason

P.S> Hope they get this worked out soon for ya extreme - nothing like not knowing where you stand on materials you need

• Like 1

Scott, it took me 2 years to get the ups driver to come to my house after my dog took him out lol. I was working in town at the time and he'd bring my packages to my work instead. Still think it's funny that a 1 year old lab can take down a grown man and lick him half to death.

Yeah extreme I hope they get you right asap.

• Like 1

I had a package delivered to my old home address that I must assume was stolen by some kids. After I filed the claim with fedex I never got my package replaced and fedex decided that they would no longer deliver to that address because it was a risk since one theft had already been documented there. This was in a country club in the nice part of town. I only use ups now if I have a choice, luckily I haven't had any problems since that incident a few years ago. In the end the conclusion I came to was that if it is important or expensive spring for the insurance, if not just count it as a loss, cause the $80 your package costs is not going to be worth you hassle or future headache.

I'm sorry but that $80 of materials could have made me $200 or more in profits!!!

I'm hoping he just left it at the wrong house!!

I highly doubt it was stolen....99% sure it didn't get stolen.

All the kids should be at school, and the town is so small...

Is there anyway to make my shipments where they REQUIRE A SIGNATURE??

How do i go about that...i just went thru the uscutters shopping cart and added a few items and went to checkout... and didnt see any option for that...??

There are instructions (for shipping) -- it's a box where you can add your own specific information regarding the delivery.

• Like 2

For those who do not want their vinyl setting outside in cold weather; how much warmer do you think the cargo compartments are in a delivery vehicle this time of year?

Should a package be driver released to a location as in this case, the burden of delivery proof falls to the parcel delivery company and then to the seller. Should the parcel never be found, the loss would not be your's as the recipient.

It's almost comical that we see some here complaining about usage of a horn used to inform delivery and others of no audible indication that a parcel was delivered. When a consensous is reached among yourselves, let me know the outcome and I'll pass that along to the drivers I know. I'm sure this time of year while they're making 150+ stops per day, they'll appreciate another al carte tidbit added to their plate.

For those who do not want their vinyl setting outside in cold weather; how much warmer do you think the cargo compartments are in a delivery vehicle this time of year?

Should a package be driver released to a location as in this case, the burden of delivery proof falls to the parcel delivery company and then to the seller. Should the parcel never be found, the loss would not be your's as the recipient.

It's almost comical that we see some here complaining about usage of a horn used to inform delivery and others of no audible indication that a parcel was delivered. When a consensous is reached among yourselves, let me know the outcome and I'll pass that along to the drivers I know. I'm sure this time of year while they're making 150+ stops per day, they'll appreciate another al carte tidbit added to their plate.

2 things - the problem was leaving the item where it is getting wet (now regular ups driver doesn't do this mainly fed ex as the garage is open for deliveries) and the honking coming down the road for 1/2 a block is unnecessary - take it from someone that worked 3rd shift for many years - I have a neighbor on one side that works 3rd shift in a hospital and a sheriff Sgt that works rotating shifts to third on another side and i can guarantee they don't appreciate it.  It is just this one smartass driver - next time I will make sure to get his name and resolve it properly.  If you have to announce a delivery use the doorbell.  My regular driver didn't understand the honking for 1/2 a block either . . . 

• Like 2

I think he just wants to play with the dogs. I'd happily accommodate and let the dogs out just as he gets out of his delivery truck.

Ok so this morning i go to my truck and open up my topper and tailgate to remove my old truck hood that the body shop put in the back and theres a box in there "uscutter"...im like wtf? I open it up and its my yellow and black rolls of HTV.

The fedex guy put it in the back of my truck...he must have done it while i was at work...the truck was at work to in the lot...cuz it wasnt at home on tuesday.

But if he came to where i work, why didnt he tell me he put my package there?

So this box of htv has been sitting in the back of my truck now for two freezing nites!! I hope its still good and not ruined!

• Like 1

They sit in freezing delivery truck for days getting to some people in the Northeast so I highly doubt the temp. will be a problem. I've has ups leave stuff at the house and put it in my shop or one of the cars in the yard (I used to run a repair shop form my house) and never even leave a note. I've found boxes 3 days later just by looking for something else. Used to remind me of a Easter egg hunt.