Dakotagrafx

helping a friend on picture contest

Done ....man thete are some beautiful photos and areas posted there. Looks like a beautiful state. I dont remember much about it from when i livef there in the 50s i was just a tike.

Thanks Dan - lot of great places and lots of them across the bridge that Stacey has swore never to cross again.  she hates bridges so that one is a particular problem for my travels.  Now if only our state park campgrounds were more like Indiana's - we prefer to camp in Indiana because their bathrooms are nicer than the ones in prison - not like Michigan.   I should qualify that in that I have never seen the bathroom in an Indiana prison, just lots of them in Michigan.

I think I did it right...hopefully your friend was Ray, cause thats who got my vote. Its a beautiful pic for sure!

• Like 1

Do your ever feel like a politician buying votes lol. I just blindly click when asked by friends.

Dan. it would be like when we went to N.O. and she saw the Pontchartrain bridge . . .. . ugly mood instantly

funny thing is they let you vote once every 24 hrs . . . .seems strange way to run a contest but we have him in the top 8 now - thanks to all that helped so far

Thanks to all that helped out - he ended up in 11th place just out of the 10 places to be selected from.  we gave it our best shot and just wasn't quite popular enough to get there.  appreciate everyone's efforts for the friend of mine

I know I gave him 3 votes here. Voted, went to the end of the line and voted again.  :ph34r:

• Like 1