smendlik

Etsy/Ebay/PayPal Shipping Label Printer

I've been selling on ebay regularly . better off just using postage stamps. reason is the post office and mail person has to scan the envelope when delivered. about 30 percent don't. (my experience anyway). even if tracking says delivered and customer says they never got it you would be forced by ebay to return their money or replace. Aside that you would most likely get a negative feedback..and that affects your sales. this is only my opinion. been there-done that

I agree it's only 1 in 500 that cheat. Better to play the odds and use stamps than play the game ( extra ebay commission ) and still loose. I had the same issues when eBay let you do digital downloads.

For the most part only 10% leave feedback anyway ever since eBay changed the meaning of it. In the end it only means something to the seller, if they want your item they will buy it..

Your postage doesnt look like mine

Is that from paypal?

That was from an Amazon order.

Do you find it profitable to sell on Amazon ?

Yes. Unfortunately, I cannot change the shipping price or make it free shipping unless I buy an upgraded subscription. The fees are high but I'm making enough per transaction so it's still worth it.

100+ orders and no complaints of the shipping charge yet. 

I tried to sign up to sell on amazon but they wont allow peole to sell in automotive decals unless they pre approve you. They said I need my own website where they can see what I sell. Then you have to have a UPC for every item you have.

Might be ok for business tht are already rolling. But at home start people cant sell.

I tried to sign up to sell on amazon but they wont allow peole to sell in automotive decals unless they pre approve you. They said I need my own website where they can see what I sell. Then you have to have a UPC for every item you have.

Might be ok for business tht are already rolling. But at home start people cant sell.

UPC's are easy...just buy a few online. I got mine for pennies. You can list under the arts and crafts category.

UPC's are easy...just buy a few online. I got mine for pennies. You can list under the arts and crafts category.

But don't you need a UPC for each item you sell? I wanted to list about 60 decals.

These 6 x 9 envelope you guys are using, are those bubble mailer 6x9's?  I cant find paper ones. 

a link to what you use would be nice. thanks!

I thought usps didnt allow clasp on 6x9? Says its subject to extra cost.

That's all I have ever used. But I also send them as  First Class package.   NOT sent as letter. 

• Like 1

I thought usps didnt allow clasp on 6x9? Says its subject to extra cost.

They tell me that too. I now either cut it off or put tape/plain white label over it.

For those who live in New England and have a Job Lot near by, they sell a 25 pack of 6x9 envelopes with peal and seal. Pretty decent quality and only $2. To put it in perspective, Dollar Tree sells a 6 pack peal and seal for $1.

I ship first class all the time. I live in a small city, but the mail person here said they must now scan all packages. I have 3 different mail people and they all scan each package before they put it in the back of the truck.