KYSIGN

CE6000 Blade Holders From Ebay?

Will these Blade holders on Ebay work with the CE6000? The description says that it will but they are listed as CB09UA and the CE6000 comes with a CB09UB. I think the CB09UB has an internal spring while the CB09UA requires you provide your own spring.

Has anyone used an ebay blade holder/blades? If so how was the quality or the holder and the blades. Do you have a ebay seller for them that you recommend?

Thanks

can't comment on the spring part but the holders work fine - I use aftermarket holders in both the roland and graphtec - works as good as original.

I have extras for the graphtec for a separate metallics/reflectives holder (use last years cleancut blade in that one) and on the printer have 1 for regulat, 1 set for laminated, 1 for reflectives, and 1 not sure what I had it for LOL  also I use this holder for the extras, using daughters nail polish to mark them http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/39124-holder-for-graphtec-and-roland-blade-holders-for-sale/

post-2742-0-11006600-1383955574_thumb.jp

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, and i have a question about the Graphtec blade holders mentioned in this thread.

I bought two aftermarket blade holders for my CE6000-60.  One came with 45 degree blades, the other with 60 degree blades.

I have had them sitting around for a while, and this is my first time trying to use them.

I was using the blade holder and blade that came with the cutter because i was only playing around with the greenstar vinyl that came with the cutter.  Since then i have purchased some Oracal 651 and 751.

my question is how do you load these blade holders, and are they supposed to be different?  the pieces within the metal blade holder housing the blade would sit against   are both different in each blade holder.

They are not like the blade holder that came with the cutter because the spring will only fit over the blade, rather than through the brass piece on the plastic blue tipped holder that came with the graphtec.

I have learned a lot by reading the forums so far, and appreciate any assistance with this issue.

Hopefully the pictures will help explain why i am not sure how to assemble the new blade holders.

Thank you.

On vacation at the minute so can't look at mine but I don't remember ever having the brass insert come out of mine . . . And the holders if both cb09 should be identical the 45 and 60 degree blades are interchangeable in the holder

On vacation at the minute so can't look at mine but I don't remember ever having the brass insert come out of mine . . . And the holders if both cb09 should be identical the 45 and 60 degree blades are interchangeable in the holder

Thats what i was thinking too.  Not  an issue right now since i am using the original blade and holder with the Oracal Vinyl.  Just seems strange that the inside of the blade holders are different...  

yeah, i bought them from bidprice101 on ebay.  both supposed to be cb09ua blade holders and 45 and 60 degree blades.  I wonder if the "ua" at the end makes a difference.  I am about to email the seller to see if they know whats going on.  I have actually had them sitting around for about a month before i touched them.

they are both generic though, including the blades.  i didn't read about the clean-cut blades till after i had bought these.

I've used the generics on both my roland and graphtec and several cutters I have refurbed and sold