Sign in to follow this  
ajkelly

oh dear Lord!! help me fix these little letters/shapes

Using Scalpro With A Mh871. Everything Worked Fine In The Beginning Now It Does This. Only On Small Script And Shapes. That's Arial Font. I've Adjusted Offset From 0 To 1.00 In .05 Increments. I've Had To 2Xs Cut Everything The Past Week. Help!!!

post-71578-0-29534700-1383227540_thumb.j

post-71578-0-10514200-1383227579_thumb.j

post-71578-0-86708400-1383227592_thumb.j

^^^^what he said^^^^ There are allen head set screws you can tighten to eliminate the slippage.

Make sure the carriage that goes left to right has all the wheels on track. There is something mechanically slipping with your cutter.

• Like 1

Also if that is one of those HUGE rolls of paper make sure to unroll and have some hanging freely as the cutter will have a hard time unrolling that big heavy roll of paper. 

definate movement somewhere, since you have checked tthe tightness of the grit rollers, make sure the wheels of the carriage are on track, then see if there is slop in the rollers indicating a loose belt.  also worth checking the carriage arm for cracks etc.  you are using the back hole in the carriage arm right?

No, NoT A Huge Roll Of Paper. Just A Sheet. Rollers On Carriag Are On Track. Checked That First Thing WHen It Started that. There Is Only 1 Hole In The Carriage Arm If Youre Talking ABout Where The BLade Holder Goes. Otherwise Im Unsure Whst You Mean Since Im Only 2 Months Into This. Also Rollers Do Not Look Like They Are Slipping.

still looks to me like slippage in the vertical axis - like slop in the belt  - or if I rememer correctly there was someone that had problems with the bearing on the rod to the grit rollers had slipped out - maybe have to call tech support when they get in to diagnose furthers

What's with the Capitalized Lettering Of Every Word?

There's a screw loose somewhere.

Thank Y'all ForAll The Help. I Fou.d It On My Own. Live Customer Support Wouldnt Respond And Making A Call While Sitting At The Cutter In The Greenswamp Is Dang Near Impossible. The Problem Was The Long Gold Screw With The Lock Washer And Nut On The Front Right Side Of The Carriage Behind The Black Square Cover WS Extremely Loose. Tighten It An Now My Star Is Perfect.

• Like 1

Its My Dang Droid Doing It. It Stsrted Capn Every Letter After Update.

Agreed... Beware the "Updates".

Personally, I have to have ~my own~ darn good reason to "update".

I've have plenty of issues after allowing one.

• Like 1