toddb

Zombie Disposal Container

Found a 20 gallon barrel that was not being used.  Needed a place to throw my used shop rags instead of on the floor.  What do you think?

post-39497-0-70590200-1382505766_thumb.j

• Like 8

Found a 20 gallon barrel that was not being used.  Needed a place to throw my used shop rags instead of on the floor.  What do you think?

I think I'd like to steal your idea for some 50 gallon plastic barrels from the local Dr. Pepper/Snapple bottling company... Combined with Jaybirdz quote above, I think I can sell those this weekend at Zombie Fest.

• Like 1

I was watching zombie films long before zombies were cool. Glad to see the rest of the country figure it out.

I am not into zombies.... but I do like the OP's work and Jones.....  I like yours too so I took it!  Never know.  Thanks for sharing!

Cool look. I caught a episode of the walking dead it does have a plot to it....I also caught a few minutes of Halloween. when I saw it years ago i thought it was decent but now it is fair at the best movie special effects has came a very long way in the last few years.

• Like 1

Wow, love the reduce/reuse/re-animate!  May have to figure out how to work with that one!  Thanks for sharing!

Love it Todd! Anything with zombies is hot right now. Love the colors and the slime!

Thanks OW! Grabbed it!