Monkey

Metal Sign blanks

I am searching for White finished metal sign blanks roughly half the size of a standard handicap sign. I am figuring about 6x8. I have found just about every type of metal sign blank EXCEPT what Im looking for. Any of you know a place off hand where they can be found at a reasonable cost as I will be possibly ordering a couple hundred for a job. There will be reflective vinyl going on them and they need to be white. I dont want to get raw and have to paint myself if it can be helped, as I dont want paint issues down the road. If I have to Ill consider painting them with auto paint, just a headache Im trying to stay away from due to quantity.

I think Grimco will cut the for you. My old supplier used to do tons for me but I haven't needed any since Grimco bought them out.

Ill check into them. They never came up in any searches so never thought about them

So will Grimco. Waiting for the driver now with some coroplast.

According to Grimco site they only sell it in large sheets and if so Ill still need to paint after i find a way to cut it clean. Ill call them to see what they say