Sign in to follow this  
ff-extreme

t-shirt question

There are plenty of places to get them, but you need to have a resale license. Otherwise the link above is about the best you could do.

Not bad pricing, but I typically pay about forty cents sometimes more, less than there pricing. It all depends on the style you choose.

If you know what you are looking for, then go the the manufacture website and they should have links to places close to wherever you

are located. Many offer case pricing if you order online and free shipping on order over $150.

Guest fivestar
http://www.jiffyshirts.com/ is a good place if you don't have a resale license.  I order shirts there sometimes, there are times I can get shirts there cheaper then broderbros.com.

Alot of times that really depends on what your customers are looking for, I have one customers that ONLY wants Gildan 50/50 shirts.

Jenny

Here I am!  :)

I get all mine locally. We have a t shirt store franchise called "Supermercado de Camisetas", which literally translates as T Shirt Supermarket. They carry Hanes, Fruit of the Loom and Gildan mostly, they aslo carry uniforms. You can go there and literraly shop around with a shopping cart. I get all my shirts there and I have never bought any online.

Im sorry I cant help with this one. I really dont know were to get shirts online.

Joe

S&S Activewear or Imprints Wholesale... they will only let you order online unless you buy more than $15K in a year.

Larry C

Statononline's shipping is outrageous!

I shop for t-shirts at Virginia T's

www.virginiats.com

You don't need a license, they run specials every week, shipping is cheap and prices are too.