Dan01801

Win PC Pro

Hi Everyone,

I am having an extremely hard time "vectoring" etc with inkscape, also using th signcut software. I have been reading through numerous posts on here about the the other software availible, corel, flexi, photoshop, win pc amoung others. My question is which one would you guys recommend to someone who is Brand new to the vinyl cutting scene. I have read good things about WIN PC PRO because I guess it is an all in one program. I noticed that it is very expensive $1,000 and up. I came accross this website www.grs-systems.com and they are listing it for $395, is that legit? What would your sugguestions been. I am not doing anything crazy at all with this basic words and the company logo thats about it.

Thanks everyone!!

I can't tell you if it's legitimate.But if you'll click on any microsoft product,it will take you to the design software link.That tells me that they are or were selling unlicensed microsoft software.Usually if you see any software that is selling for half or less than the price that it retails for it means that the programs are being burned at a factory other than the licensed company.But I can't be positive.I would check it out further before buying from them.

Yes, more thank likey it is a legit copy, there is software listed on ebay for the 2007 pro version from $229.00!

I use an older version of WinPCSign, WinPCSign Letter, and it is basic, it still works alot better than sign cut, (imho)

http://cgi.ebay.com/WinPCSIGN-PRO-2007-Sign-Making-vinyl-cutter-Graphics_W0QQitemZ320093495081QQcategoryZ26245QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

here is a copy of the basic version 14 for $69.00, and best of all, the distributors are the people that actually make the software!

vip studio - http://cgi.ebay.com/WinPCSIGN-14-SIGN-MAKING-SOFTWARE-VINYL-CUTTER-STENCILS_W0QQitemZ190091146363QQcategoryZ26245QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I just got the winpc pro 2007 on e bay for $229. It came with 2 training cds and a font cd.

Seems to work fine.