Sign in to follow this  
Pcrat

Epson Workforce WF-7510... ink delima..

so yea after a while of debating.. i bought the Epson WF-7520 Today But since cobra is all out of printers except the wf 30  and the brother lol I bought one on amazon, and gonna buy the ciss kit pigment for t shirts, from Cobra. I dont want o buy any crap ink off ebay, i want a trusted supplier.

Hell i called cobra today at my work lunch, and was gonna order a larger printer epson,  with ciss kit was like 409.00 out the door, lol got home and bang out of stock lol.

I guess there not gonna be getting no more printers..

But the wf-7520 can do wide format or so to speak.. 

but  my heat press is only 15 X 15 so will have to upgrade that down the road after...

I use Ink jet carts, started with ciss, but found that the WF7010 (sister to WF7520) would crash after several ink refills, so I switched to the individual carts, they don't require any mods and if one goes bad I can switch back to Epson, and they cost just $14.00 empty.

Al right I know I'm late to the party on this however I don't use my WF7510 for Sublimation I use it for pigment ink used for t-shirt transfers and daily printing I don't have a CIS system from cobra but will be building one with their parts its cheaper :). I do have a CIS system from Cobra on my WF7010 and I have to say it is great. And also having two trays helps due to you can have your large format in one tray and mug sized paper in another.