SeeJaysPlace

Mug Shots

We've had a few personality conflicts over the years - at one point a group tried to run me off (imagine that) - then I came back as a mod - things change and people move one - just make sure no one makes it a personal attack like they did back then.

Who would run you off? Man who screwed with Scott?:huh:??? I will so..... yes I will. And that is how you do bad humor. Thank you 

Goose - where is your picture?  Bike Mike, Mark-S - come on you old guys and gals we need to put a face to the names!

Goose - where is your picture?  Bike Mike, Mark-S - come on you old guys and gals we need to put a face to the names!

Hey Dakota can you delete the mugshot one I made yesterday or combined the two? Thanks in advance Molan

• Like 1

Hey Dakota can you delete the mugshot one I made yesterday or combined the two? Thanks in advance Molan

done

• Like 1

Fine. One of me and my daughter for the nice people, and one of me with my bartender for the others like me.

post-19693-0-50499100-1459890764_thumb.j

post-19693-0-34767600-1459890782_thumb.j

• Like 3

I am the geezer in this pic!  Taken on vacation last month.  Well, a vacation for my son.  Is it a vacation for me if I am retired?

Cal

post-47968-0-33830200-1459908416_thumb.j

• Like 1

Heck, now I want to take Mikes bartender to San Juan in November - shhhhh don't tell Stacey lol

Heck I'll play... here is my machine and I. huh, didn't realize how long my beard really is.... lol

post-1946-0-06443400-1459997623_thumb.jp

Cool pics everyone....love resetting an old thread....

• Like 1