SeeJaysPlace

Mug Shots

I am so stealing umm borrowing some inspiration from your wife.

lol....she does good at what she does.. she has been doing it for years now.. it is her job being she does not work a regular job...

If she loves and is successful, what better job is there.

Since it's Halloween.....me keeping up on all my social media not skipping a beat.... ;)

post-3840-0-38232600-1383061936_thumb.jp

• Like 3

There should be a topic so the members can post there "Mugshot" lol. So we can see the face behind the people we talk to.

There is a big thread with members photos,,,no one has posted on it for a long time...  AND  I think some posted their photo for 5 minutes and pulled it  LOL 

• Like 2

There is a big thread with members photos,,,no one has posted on it for a long time...  AND  I think some posted their photo for 5 minutes and pulled it  LOL 

Ah ok

old show your face thread - haven't found the big one yet

Thanks dakotagrafx, I guess I'll show my mugshot then lol

post-97049-0-52486200-1459821433_thumb.j

I printed out "Mz SKEETER's" picture and threw darts at it... LOL

We've had a few personality conflicts over the years - at one point a group tried to run me off (imagine that) - then I came back as a mod - things change and people move one - just make sure no one makes it a personal attack like they did back then.

• Like 2

I printed out "Mz SKEETER's" picture and threw darts at it... LOL

LOL, that's just cruel.

We've had a few personality conflicts over the years - at one point a group tried to run me off (imagine that) - then I came back as a mod - things change and people move one - just make sure no one makes it a personal attack like they did back then.

I couldn't agree more....

updated photos with hints on hobbies  

also had the pleasure of personally meeting at least a dozen forum friends while on trips, NBM shows or at home!

post-2742-0-15435200-1459822823_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-79035900-1459822849_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-85012800-1459822878_thumb.jp

• Like 3

updated photos with hints on hobbies  

also had the pleasure of personally meeting at least a dozen forum friends while on trips, NBM shows or at home!

The other photo one is pinned, I just seen it.

The other photo one is pinned, I just seen it.

think that was around the time of the lap band - lost 80lbs after that - still some to go

will be in Alaska at the end of may and back in San Juan in November if anyone around there . . . hanging 4 extra days in San Juan so we could make it the usc meet and greet at Barrachina

think that was around the time of the lap band - lost 80lbs after that - still some to go

will be in Alaska at the end of may and back in San Juan in November if anyone around there . . . hanging 4 extra days in San Juan so we could make it the usc meet and greet at Barrachina

Wow that's great keep up the good work.

Believe it or not I got hurt on a job in 2001 and was getting steroid shots in my back, I put on so much weight was up to 298#. Well that picture of me on here was last October. I lost all that weight, back down to the weight I wanted 200#

• Like 1

Lets see those mugs people - we have a whole lot of new people on here since then but it was good to see the old pics of Joker, OW, Dan, Jay, and other Jay, etc

• Like 1

Mine broke my post of my picture lol