SeeJaysPlace

Mug Shots

I was just wondering what everyone looked like i been on here for 3 years and only know like 2-3 out side of these forms.. It's kinda nice to put a image to a name sometimes.. Here is my mug shot..

post-16863-0-62868200-1381927554_thumb.j

post-16863-0-38251800-1381929135_thumb.j

I tried to take a picture but for some reason the camera died.

Me, my sister (in the mask) and Hannah the Wonder Dog driving in the Oktoberfest parade.

post-24492-0-78991500-1381932368_thumb.j

I have a court order saying I can not take, or distribute any photos that show my identity. However the funny thing is I look a lot like you seejay just am heavier and longer hair.

I'm seeing a trend here except I buzzed my hair and beard when the grey started showing. Not shaved just buzzed down.

That photo was taken Last year.. I'm letting my hear grow out now... My bangs are about to my top lip now..

And i had to shave my beard for something but now It's growing back out..

That's why i wanted to go into business for myself.. So i didn't have to follow everyone else hair guild lines..

I don' think people stop doing business cause of how you look it's your quality of your work they are after!

Before i started this Stay at home dad thing.. I worked at gas stations for 15 years.. . And then it was my appearance they always yelled at me about.. 

I got a note every time the BIG GUY came to the store to shave.. When he would show up and us not knowing LOL.. oh well them days are over i hope!!!

Cal

I have a court order saying I can not take, or distribute any photos that show my identity. However the funny thing is I look a lot like you seejay just am heavier and longer hair.

usually those come with restrictions on using the internet also from the files I have read over the years smileystooges.gif

• Like 1

Love the three stooges. Made me crack a smile just watching it.

• Like 1

Oh shoot that's right it's not April Fools Day yet!!

• Like 1

I love the beards! I'm too lazy to shave too.

I use to wear long hair when i was younger and a full beard i was still in my hippie days lol. Now i keep it short for coolness and ease of care just wash and go.

Dang Dan - I can see you on the show replacing Holmes makes it right!

Scott i belive i could teach him a thing or two... No bragg just fact. And if people know where that phrase came from most likely they are older.

• Like 1

Scott i belive i could teach him a thing or two... No bragg just fact. And if people know where that phrase came from most likely they are older.

Walter Brennen....the show, I think was Sons of Will Sonnet or something like that?

• Like 1

It was the guns of Will Sonnet. Walter Brennen was great actor and seemed to be old from the first time i saw him. The first thing i remember him in was the real McCoys in the 1950s i guess.

If you remember The Pride of the Yankees, known as the Lou Gehrig story, Walter Brennan was the reporter always hanging around Gehrig.