FrznFire07

Old Ford Emblem

Does anyone have a vector of an old ford emblem?

if not do you have the "lion"?

Or even a hi-res picture of a logo?

post-70098-0-12941000-1381851452_thumb.j

post-70098-0-08379300-1381851462_thumb.j

Will this work?  There off of a 1959 Ford Ranchero.  I don't have a vectored image but this might help with the lion.

post-24657-0-48776000-1381855367_thumb.j

post-24657-0-66845800-1381855387_thumb.j

It's definetly better than what I have, I make out most of the lion but I still can't quite make out what the face is supposed to be.

I did the same thing for a Studebaker Hawk decal I made.  I just had to guess at some of the detail.

Here's another

35 mpg in the 60's... go figure. Makes one wonder if the 200 mpg carb was a real thing... OK back on topic

• Like 1

35 mpg in the 60's... go figure. Makes one wonder if the 200 mpg carb was a real thing... OK back on topic

no actually I thought exactly the same thing when I saw that.

as soon as the oil boom hit all mpg's dropped to the floor.

Well that is most likely UK gallons so it's more like 29mpg. And actually carbs can get better fuel effecenticy than fuel injection. Fuel injection is easier to keep tuned and can makes more power.

no actually I thought exactly the same thing when I saw that.

as soon as the oil boom hit all mpg's dropped to the floor.

Also the same reason in 1920 ford had a electric car but now they can't seem to get a good one going. no money in electric :(

• Like 1

Also the same reason in 1920 ford had a electric car but now they can't seem to get a good one going now. no money in electric :(

I built an electric car in my shop but I am having trouble with it, I get about 100ft from the house and bam nothing...... Maybe I need to rethink how I supply the electric. :blink:

I guess the biggest hurdle with electric cars is price, there is no payback given the fact the price is 5k - 10k+ higher for the electric version.

• Like 1

I built an electric car in my shop but I am having trouble with it, I get about 100ft from the house and bam nothing...... Maybe I need to rethink how I supply the electric. :blink:

I guess the biggest hurdle with electric cars is price, there is no payback given the fact the price is 5k - 10k+ higher for the electric version.

Get a longer cord and plug into the neighbors power. :)

maybe a longer extension cord? :huh:? the cars in the 60s got better mileage period my 66 cyclone gt had a 390-375 horses and got 20 mpg