slice&dice

Crackhead of the Day

You know you can find a dumb a$$ that will grab it up and think he got a hell of a deal. It is amazing that in this age of technology that people dont take 5 minutes to research things. I research most everything anymore and look for the best deal I can wrangle i have saved a lot of money that way ( I am a cheap bastard ha ha ) .

• Like 3

Anyone got throw-away email addresses we can email and make him crazy offers?

Just flag the ad.

(Save others the misery of being defrauded of their hard-earned $$$)

But why. He has not lied or misrepresented or done anything illegal. He can price his gold plated mh for whatever he sees fit.

• Like 3

There's no point in flagging it.   

You always want to buy low and sell high.  If someone is willing to buy it for that price then so be it.   That's called free market

• Like 1

But why. He has not lied or misrepresented or done anything illegal. He can price his gold plated mh for whatever he sees fit.

Because he's an 'effing idiot, and I think that such idiots deserve to be flagged, on general principles.

Well if it sell mines next  :lol:  :lol: 

MM64 B) 

Mine To   LoL.. Hell i got 2 of them.. Then i could buy a real cutter LOL

Because he's an 'effing idiot, and I think that such idiots deserve to be flagged, on general principles.

Is he an idiot or just brilliant at marketing? If you are unfamiliar with the product he does an excellent job or describing it in a positive light. Being as most of us are in some for of marketing, yourself included, there are things this person can teach with his creative advertising. And I say again he broke none of the rules that you threw out at me on another post so I would say flagging him is an issue a psychologist may be able to help with. Live and let live.

• Like 3

I tried to like that but I ran out of likes, again.

so here goes

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE

I have great disdain for those who flags ads that commit no harm . The ads that are a scam , I flag myself ( seem the scammers think some people advertise weird prices like $2346.47 for used stuff :) ) . Some people post/gripe/cry/complain/bitch on the local craigslist about people asking way too much money for used motorcycles etc . Just like this forum, if your time is so precious , skip ads/posts that are not your proverbial " cup of tea " . Those don't have to be read , let alone responded to . I could not practice that before , but now I let much stuff roll off instead of causing a reaction .

• Like 3

I just read a rant from a guy bitchin that everybody was overpricing their Jeeps. Said they all need to lower their prices and all I could think is how can you tell someone what their property is worth. If you don't like it just move on. Simple

• Like 4

Regardless of which software you use…. Shortest distance between two points is an angle.

Now you've gone and caused me to question everything I've ever been told, as I thought it was a curve. 

I suppose it's too much to expect from people to conduct honest trade in goods and services.