Budsoda

Help with this one please

Coaster, he was waay more offensive than that. If I knew John was gonna get it  cleaned up that fast I would of saved you a copy. Several names were mentioned on the a**hole list, I was one of them but I can't remember all of them. Funny thing is the last couple guys to get banned had beef with me and I have no idea why.

Several names were mentioned on the a**hole list, I was one of them but I can't remember all of them.

Was I on the list?

I don't think you were on this list but a few of us privileged ones were lol.  Rememer what's his name that got bounced this spring? He started to PM me in VF before he got bumped from there too. Guess there's just something about me that attracts the crazy's

• Like 1

What is it about vinyl cutting that seems to attract the crazies?

I spent this past Saturday in Van Buren County here in Iowa, enjoying the Scenic Drive Festival through the Villages of Van Buren, and in the tiny town of Farmington, IA there is a store called "Hel-Mart" and upstairs they have a mini museum with a rocking horse collection, an elaborate HO scale train layout and a collection of hand made dollhouses...   Written on the wall of the dollhouse room were the words There is a fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness' -- apparently several of our past forum members have crossed the fine line.  Personally, I'm still tightrope walking that line...

• Like 2

I think I stay on the tightrope because if I fall off I may have some very important parts of me get caught on the rope while falling. I think we're all a little crazy, some more than others but a select few need to be on heavier medication.

Coaster, he was waay more offensive than that. If I knew John was gonna get it  cleaned up that fast I would of saved you a copy. Several names were mentioned on the a**hole list, I was one of them but I can't remember all of them. Funny thing is the last couple guys to get banned had beef with me and I have no idea why.

Im sure I was on the list just for linking the other thread to this one. That guy was a moron. Probably should have got banned from the other thread but john gave him another chance. 

I remember the VF guy, he thought I was you and was flipping out on me. It was very entertaining.

Should of sent me the pm's. I'm the target of the attack but miss all the entertainment. For all those who attack me just remember in the real world I'm short, fat and going bald but I carry a big gun

and some of us willingly stopped taking our meds . . ..  :wacko: He's gone time to move on to the next special case

You guys are the best. I love this forum. We need the smiley that has a bag of popcorn watching the action. :lol:

Next.

Oh and Tekcorps there is never any reason to be sorry for helping. He did this all by himself

You guys are the best. I love this forum. We need the smiley that has a bag of popcorn watching the action. :lol:

popcorn.gif

• Like 2

One of the posts I hid he said he 'wasn't going anywhere'....well his ability at predicting the future is about as good as his ability to hold his temper. He won't be bothering us anymore.

• Like 5

oh Bannerjohn- the ability to make people disappear. - LOL - Houdini

Good thing I have respect for some of you people, hate to be on a sh-t list AGAIN somewhere...Me and my worldly personality, just dont know why people run away from me when I go out in public...

Good thing I have respect for some of you people, hate to be on a sh-t list AGAIN somewhere...Me and my worldly personality, just dont know why people run away from me when I go out in public...

Location Rayne, Louisiana = It's probably the smell...........

I kid I kid,