Budsoda

Help with this one please

I am making the decal for the school my son go too. To raise money for football equipment. I am doing the for free 100% nonprofit.

I try to vectoriz myself but it didn't come out to good... Thanks

post-394-0-84340100-1381448937_thumb.jpg

you welcome just a heads up. I used inkscape to do it in. Might look into it. Hope you can use it

Seen that too. You know we're just too loveable to stay away forever.

I thought that name was familiar. Well this will be the only time i help this one

FYI joker you suck at vectorizing why do you think I ask tekcorps if he can make it in to a eps flie. It was because yours so bad I could not use it. Hell one I did inkscape came out better than yours. I was just to be nice and say it was good. But now that you and your but buddy want to be ass holes on this site I thought you'd like to know. Maybe you should take lessons off tekcorp

Thank again for your help tekcorp

You asked for help not them. Maybe you should take your crayons and go play by yourself. Foul language and an ungrateful attitude are a good way to get zero help from anybody. Maybe you're a great guy in person I don't know but once you start to type you turn into an idiot or maybe you're just mentally challenged in which case i don't mean to offend you but you should stop banging your head against the monitor without your helmet on.

• Like 2

well now.  If he could do better why would he come on here and ask for help. oh well i do not pay attention to ignorance. You cannot please them all. It is what it is. Least i made an attempt unlike some people. 

• Like 1

Damn did he really say that? This guy just cant figure it out. 

I think he wants me to takes lessons from you. How much and where are the classes. I think he just needed a little time alone to wind down.

Wait so who was the butt buddy? 

Classes are always open on an as needed basis. I got miller lite on tap, hope that works for you. 

• Like 1

I have been here since 2009 I belive ...and you get anal retenitive people ever so often thanks to John when they really get out of line and too hot he turns on the AC for them.