Sign in to follow this  
xpaperman

Not my day. Font Help

For some reason my Find my Font program is not working right and Font finder online is no help.  I hate asking for help but I don't have the time to dig right now.  If anyone can provide any info on these fonts would be a big help.

post-27312-0-87109100-1381333991_thumb.p

post-27312-0-57287000-1381334012_thumb.g

Heard that site was down, gota be a pistol pay for a program u can`t count on :-(

mark-s

We keep trying to pay you mark-s but you just give us thumbs up. At least you're reliable and you nail the font way more often than find my font. Just need to add paypal address in you signature  B)

At least it was able to confirm I don't already have the right font on my computer.  That at least saves me the time of sifting through all the fonts I own.  Thanks for the info on the site being down, at least I know where the problem lies on that subject.

I`d be willing to PM my paypal but not list it for anyone to see...If you know what I mean.

Diamond C looks like something from the Directors Gothic family.

mark-s

I just sent off a message via their Contact Us form to find out what is going on with the servers...   I just recently paid for that app and if it's not going to work, I'd kind of like to get my money back!

• Like 2

I am now getting a different message so it appears they might be close to getting it back up and running

I think Diamond C looks enough like Impact regular to get by.  The one you mentioned has a cost of 30 bucks attached to it and I don't have that to spare on the one banner.  Thanks for your help mark.  Your still the man

I got a response to my email - they were migrating to newer, faster servers and they should be back up and running again!

LOL, I saw that!  Mine is back up and running too btw.... oh, and I literally just finished my last banner!! Whew, what a day!  Now I can get back to the rest of my orders......  How did I get soooo busy in such a small town?