xpaperman

Sorry, another Cowboy Church

Hey folks, I just got slammed with 12 sponsor banners to get out by tomorrow for use this weekend.  I am running around like crazy trying to get them done on time.  The customer provided artwork for all of them but as fate would have it most of the art work is not usable as is and needs work.

I have just about all of them under control but am lacking one.  It is a cowboy church one with a horse rider in front of a cross.

Does anyone have this image they could share (the one provided to me is low quality) or if anyone is better than me (most of you I am sure) and can get a usable image from this would be great.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Paper

post-27312-0-13581200-1381332191_thumb.j

I didn't do any better but I did find a b&w that was a little better to start from.

post-40404-0-36057800-1381333355_thumb.j

Yup, your right.... only a little better.  In fact I now see that spot on the horse is a cross.  LOL  I still could not get a usable image from that.  Thanks for trying tho!

I couldn't get it either but I thought you might be better at tracing than me. Oh well if I find anything. . . 

I can trace, in fact have been tracing the other logos all morning.....ugh.  I have moved this to the end of the list pending any help.  If none I will end up tracing I suppose.  I think with my tracing skills it will still take some node editing and quite a bit of time at my skill level.  Again, Thanks!

Run it through vector magic and it gets really close, only minor clean up of the cross in the horse and the reins. I didn't want to pay to download and have used up my free trial.

OK, Jay, I have not used vector magic yet so my freebies are still available.  Did not think of that but can give it a swing later as I move down my list.

Thanks, it's always nice to add something new to my cowboy collection...

Thanks darcshadow!  That is close enough!  Who knew a fellow Texan would come through on a horse graphic!   ;)

My pleasure, happy to help when I can. I do have to admit though I'm a yankee by birth. :)

Don't tell anybody but me too. But I moved as soon as I smartened up.