motoxchic

Do you like the catcher and do you have a cover? ce6000

How do you like using the catch basket for your cutter? What is the benefit?  (it is really expensive!

Also, I looked on Graphtec site for covers and did not see an accessory page?  Do you know where I can get one?  My 24" SC cover does not fit very well on it.

I would love to ave a catch basket.  Especially on long graphics.  It keeps them off of the floor and keeps them clean.  With the static electricity the dust really likes to stick to the vinyl.  With the catch basket that doesn't happen. 

cover - $24 shipped - I have one in stock and the lady that makes them just had knee surgery so will be a bit before I get any more I think
Her latest ones are lighter weight material - not sure that is bad but the first ones were heavier . . . 

post-2742-0-20181400-1381279422_thumb.jp

Catch-basket available for SC cutter (the hardware is designed for the LPII, but you can drill holes into the SC stand and it'll work)

http://www.uscutter.com/Catch-Basket-for-LaserPoint-II-Vinyl-Cutters

Here is the thread showing how I retrofitted my SC stand --

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/39737-who-wants-a-great-deal-on-a-media-catch-basket/?p=304245

It's the 3/8" bit for the holes.

Catch-basket available for SC cutter (the hardware is designed for the LPII, but you can drill holes into the SC stand and it'll work)

http://www.uscutter.com/Catch-Basket-for-LaserPoint-II-Vinyl-Cutters

Here is the thread showing how I retrofitted my SC stand --

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/39737-who-wants-a-great-deal-on-a-media-catch-basket/?p=304245

It's the 3/8" bit for the holes.

Think she's talking about a basket for her Graphtec. Still same process to retrofit though and IMO a basket is a great investment.

seriously easy to make - made one and took it off - was in the way most of the time

post-2742-0-68031300-1381287251_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I love my catch basket.  You need one that slides into it's self.  Then it is out of the way.  On mine, front and back slide in.

It's standard factory.

• Like 2

I made mine the way Slice did and it sure beats the box I used to have in front to catch the long stuff. But a cover? Mine never stays off long enough to collect dust.

For those that have made their own catch baslet. 

What type of material do you use to make it out of that won't increase static electricity?

For those that have made their own catch baslet. 

What type of material do you use to make it out of that won't increase static electricity?

had my friend with the upholstery shop make the fabric part with some material that doesn't create static - think it is used under couches 

Thanks for the info!  I will talk to you Dakota if I cant figure something out on the cover :)  For the basket, I would def need it to slide together as I dont have a lot of room in my office.  Slice, does the one you made fit slide at all?  Great idea and much cheaper!!

I saw this Media Catcher advertised on a website:

post-24492-0-37317000-1382285041_thumb.j

$71 seems awfully steep and it looks like a magazine holder or firewood holder - personally I've been happy with my cardboard box catcher...

seriously easy to make - made one and took it off - was in the way most of the time

Love this catcher. I will be making one.

I do not have a catcher, but I bought a grill cover at Walmart for $11. Fits over the plotter and stand nicely. Keeps out the dust!

UScutter had a great deal on this stand and basket a while back..  and is still a great buy @$35.00.  This is a very well made heavy duty stand, and many made it work for the Graphtec 24" cutters. 

http://www.uscutter.com/Creation-24-Stand-Only-with-material-basket

UScutter had a great deal on this stand and basket a while back..  and is still a great buy @$35.00.  This is a very well made heavy duty stand, and many made it work for the Graphtec 24" cutters. 

http://www.uscutter.com/Creation-24-Stand-Only-with-material-basket

The rods that hold the catch basket should slide right along the side of the CE6000-60. I used my old Laserpoint catch basket on mine without any modifications.

I bought one of the Pcut stand/baskets back in June, but have never used it yet..It is for a back up CE5000-60 that has never been used either...UScutter had that great sale on it, so I picked it up, as mine and my son's are off warranty, If something should happen, we have a cutter to put right back in.

I got 1 of the Pcut stand/baskets for my son earlier in the year,, He has it on the CE5000-60

• Like 1

My plotter came with the stand, just not the catcher. I don't really have a need for the media catcher right now. I should have bought a cover when I bought my plotter, but since I didn't, and dust is so terrible in our house, I bought a grill cover and it works great! thanks for the info though.

My plotter came with the stand, just not the catcher. I don't really have a need for the media catcher right now. I should have bought a cover when I bought my plotter, but since I didn't, and dust is so terrible in our house, I bought a grill cover and it works great! thanks for the info though.

Well the deal was so great earlier in the year, They were only charging $12.99 for the stand and basket, is why many jumped on it...You couldn't make the basket for that price... It was a super deal.. 

they need that deal again black friday I thought they were go do it again.