Trixxterr

New to the Cutter world.

Hello Everyone. I'm I just goin to be up front and honest. I got a cutter to help my mother and I with our small business. Looking forward to reading and learning. Asking questions and attempting to help out where I can. And boy, do I have questions.. lol. But ill direct those to the help section as soon as I find it. 

Basically, I decided to get a cutter simply because I was tired of seeing a decal or a sign, logo, design, etc. That I liked or that someone else liked or wanted, and having to find a decal place to get it made. No place local to me for that, so I have to drive an hour away. So figured this was faster, easier(in the long term) and so, here I am. Plus, it will be a nice addition to our business, and help it grow, I hope.

Thanks for reading I look forward to being here. 

There is really no universal "help" section ---  each specific type of issue or concern can be posted in the category that applies.

(Cutter hardware, design/cutting software, instructional advice, graphics requests, etc.)

Welcome.

There is really no universal "help" section ---  each specific type of issue or concern can be posted in the category that applies.

(Cutter hardware, design/cutting software, instructional advice, graphics requests, etc.)

Welcome.

Thanks for the heads up on that.  and thank you to all for the welcome. 

Once you get it figured out you will probably have tons of business if there isn't any competitors in the immediate vicinity! It's awesome so be patient, read and search for your questions, you will have the same as the rest of us did, and there are lots of youtube vids too that can help a lot.

Welcome from Idaho.

Hello and welcome. The easiest way to learn is to read the post in the different sections and the answers to the problems. Start with the newbie manual and proceed from there. Most any question or problem you can imiagine has been posted here. Pay extra attention to the blade setup and adjustments to prevent damage to your cutting strip or machine. If you have the mh series read the grounding instructions. Like most any thing you need is here just a little research will find it and if you need it we will be glad to help if we can. Again welcome and good luck.