GraphxNMore

Controversial? I care not!

They stole all my gas jugs last years and you'll die of old age trying to get gas out of my vehicles cause I'm too damn cheap to keep more than a quarter tank in any of my vehicles.

We dont have that much here in my little town. West Virginia had the lowest crime rate in the nation for many years but with the wave of precription pill abuse it has became a little worse.

Scott i held my grandsons 380 and i felt like i was holding a toy i will stick with my old 45 auto it is older then me but still works great and what ever you shoot stops moving.

dude I was pushing size 52 to the breaking point and am only down to a 48 . . . .. still lots to go to make room for a 40 or 45!

Join the gang i use to work out and would weigh 260 to 280 but was only a 36 in waist but that has went to hell the last few years i am up to 335 lbs and a 42-44 waist .

Funny how as age goes up so does pant size. I swore I won't go past xl shirts because I'm too cheap to cheap to buy plus sizes.

Funny how as age goes up so does pant size. I swore I won't go past xl shirts because I'm too cheap to cheap to buy plus sizes.

It is amazing how much they charge for extra size ......damn i should be worth a lot lol

I REFUSE to buy a 2x shirt, not that it wouldn't fit I just don't want to pay the extra.

I REFUSE to buy a 2x shirt, not that it wouldn't fit I just don't want to pay the extra.

I wore a 2x when i was slimer. I am a 3x now just for the length unless i can find 2xlt

I have a couple 3x but only so if I wear my gun on my belt they hang low enough to conceal it. If I don't watch my weight they won't be by choice much longer. I buy all my pants through sanmar because I've gotten used to uniform pants and luckily I've got a ways to go in size before the price goes up.

I was in 48" waist pants and almost ready for 50s early this year, and since severly restricting my carb intake starting in mid-January, I'm down 73 lbs and in 40" waist trousers and down from a 3X to 2X shirt (even at slimmest, in my army days, I've not been smaller than an XL shirt since age 14). I'd like to lose another ~40 lbs, even though it means buying more new clothes...

Without carbs I'd die. Bread, pasta cereal and on and on... Congrats on staying the course OW.

Loosing weight has been the toughest task I have ever tried , keeping it from increasing is hard enough . I hated coming in to eat when I was a kid and was very active . Now anybody mentions food and I am there :) . I am a 36" and don't like it . At 5'9" and 185 , I am close to being officially obese according to the doctors scale . GEEZ .. I would feel much better without that info :)

I was almost those exact numbers 10 years ago. I lost 30lbs in about a week, hospital ICU food is not that fattining. Not a weight loss program I'd recommend.

Loosing weight has been the toughest task I have ever tried , keeping it from increasing is hard enough . I hated coming in to eat when I was a kid and was very active . Now anybody mentions food and I am there :) . I am a 36" and don't like it . At 5'9" and 185 , I am close to being officially obese according to the doctors scale . GEEZ .. I would feel much better without that info :)

Rodger i was that weight at around 15 years old but at 6-2 i was skinny as a rail. When i got married i weighed about 225 was a 32 waist and xl shirt i weighed between 250 and 270 for years and was comfortable at that but after quiting smoking i went up to 335 and that and old age is wearing on my joints. I need to lose a hundred pounds just to be fat and not obese.

• Like 1

Hey Dan , I can relate . It sure is much more enjoyable putting on than taking it off . I hate to lose it because it has been a major investment .... :lol: . Was watching a show about Alaska ( some gun shop ) and a guy advised the owner to eat jerky all day , takes the appetite ( read HUNGER ) away . I am going to stock up on jerky and try that .

• Like 1

Exactly where are you from, in NE Arkansas? I am from the general area, too! The thieves and liars are just running thick around here! Down to the point of stealing out of our garden! Of course, I will give any one food, if I have it, but I hate a thief!!!

Jonesboro area.

My next 380 will have an extended grip, I hate having half my hand hanging below the magazine. My instructor said the 380 was smaller than what he would carry until I told him I only use hollow points and he just smiled. Looked at a S&W 500 but you couldn't conceal that monster with a duffel bag.

If you want something bigger than a 380, try a S&W M&P compact 9mm. Perfect for concealed carry. Big gun in a great size.

• Like 1

Gonna put a sign out will barter for guns and ammo. Might drum up some extra business.

• Like 2

Signs for Shotguns

Magnets for Magazines

Business Cards for Bullets

This could catch on