Sign in to follow this  
security802

Latest Truck

The latest truck to roll into the yard. It is by far the most time consuming font I have done yet LOL.post-36874-0-98767600-1380904298_thumb.j

post-36874-0-49334300-1380904351_thumb.j

• Like 2

Umm.. what font was that.. and how long did it take the cutter to cut it lol

It's called Capture it  the phone number took about an hour to weed this morning. The rest I did after my normal job two nights in a row about 3.5hrs. Oh and the wife helped finish the weeding off.. True Love right there :lol:

Or you found too many spots. Distressed looks are all the rage right now and I'll be glad when it's over.

Or you found too many spots. Distressed looks are all the rage right now and I'll be glad when it's over.

Me Too.. He wants two more later on.

A couple years ago we would of been asking what you spilled to mess up the vinyl that bad. Go figure.

• Like 1

Used that font before as well. A pain to weed but love the way it comes out. Love the truck, great work.

• Like 1

What kinda vinyl is safe for automotive paint

oracal 631 i think most people use

i only stock oracal 651 but never removed it from paint before

631 is NOT for cars. 651, 751, and 951 will work on any cured automotive paint and be removable at a later date. Be warned that no matter what vinyl you use if it's on there long enough there will be ghosting where the vinyl was due to uneven fading of the paint beneath the vinyl.

Love it, nice work! I too, am another that seems to create these weeding nightmares from time to time, and let me tell you my wife is starting to hate me for it! lol

Love it, nice work! I too, am another that seems to create these weeding nightmares from time to time, and let me tell you my wife is starting to hate me for it! lol

YEah but I didn't create it....