jaybyrd

qe 60 error

Needed an extra blade holder and tons of spare parts so I really can't lose but it just ticks me off when people flat out lie to you.

• Like 1

Update:

Seller's message:

"here is tracking number 9114901123086989106662 i have all ready responded to this compliant which i feel is a bait and switch situation. and i have no way to know if parts on my machine have been changed out. and it was a parts only sell i dont, know if package was damaged by post office but i didn,t get insurance because of the cost of item and it beening sold not working."

My response:

The post office did not remove the covers and unplug the wiring internally. No way that it powered on at all with all the wires unplugged. I know what you posted in picture about lit up but I don't know what was done after that picture was taken. This is just ridiculous and you want to use the words bait and switch. Absolutely correct.

also show pictures of the protective packaging - or lack of such to your ebay case

Yeah gotta love the 2 boxes taped end to end. no padding, filler nothing.

I'm gonna ask my mailman when I see him why he opened my mail, vandalized it, and then resealed it. LOL

Yeah gotta love the 2 boxes taped end to end. no padding, filler nothing.

that is the key taping two boxes works if padded and protected properly - this wasn't packed properly in the first place causing the damage.  

The damage is the fact that the whole thing was unscrewed and all the wires were unplugged when I got it. No way packaging did that but I'll be honest when I saw the way they packed it I expected broken pieces and was surprised it survived the usps. This guy disassembled this thing somewhere between taking the pictures and actually packing it. He did not list it as a box of parts.

And still going. 

Seller's message:
"I AM GOING TO SAY IT ONE MORE TIME IT WORKED WHEN IT LEFT MY HOUSE. AND WHY WOULD I SABOTAGE MY OWN SALE AND PUT A PICTURE OF IT WITH LIGHT ON AND THEM GO BACK AND BRAKE OR ANY OF THAT YES THE CIRCUIT BOARD WAS UN PLUGGED BECAUSE I WAS SELLING IT FOR PARTS SO THEY DID NOT HAVE TO BE PLUGGED BACK UP AFTER I TRIED TO CHECK IT.AS TIGHT AS THE MACHINE WAS IN THE BOX I CAN,T SEE HOW THE COVERS COULD HAVE BEEN OFF I KNOW THERE WAS SOME SCREWS NOT ON IT BUT IT WAS A PARTS ONLY ITEM WHY WOULD I TAKE THE TIME TO PUT THEM BACK.!! AND EVEN IF THE BOARDS WHERE UNPLUGGED ALL YOU WOULD HAVE TO DO IS PLUG THEM BACK THAT WOULD NOT MAKE THEM NOT WORK. AS FOR POWER SUPPLY IT WAS WORKING, I KNOW.FOR A FACT. I WOULD HAVE TO BE STUPID TO DO SOMETHING AFTER I SAID ON AD IT POWERED UP. SO, EBAY CAN MAKE A SOUND DECISION BASE ON WHAT THE AD SAID AND WHAT I SAID. ITS NOT THE MONEY ITS THE PRINCIPLED OF THE ACT OF YOU SAYING I DID SOMETHING TO IT . IF YOU BOUGHT IT TO USE FOR PARTS THATS WHAT IT WAS. "

Now he admits to being in it and unplugging stuff. Every time he emails me more truth comes out.

And still going. 

Seller's message:

"I AM GOING TO SAY IT ONE MORE TIME IT WORKED WHEN IT LEFT MY HOUSE. AND WHY WOULD I SABOTAGE MY OWN SALE AND PUT A PICTURE OF IT WITH LIGHT ON AND THEM GO BACK AND BRAKE OR ANY OF THAT YES THE CIRCUIT BOARD WAS UN PLUGGED BECAUSE I WAS SELLING IT FOR PARTS SO THEY DID NOT HAVE TO BE PLUGGED BACK UP AFTER I TRIED TO CHECK IT.AS TIGHT AS THE MACHINE WAS IN THE BOX I CAN,T SEE HOW THE COVERS COULD HAVE BEEN OFF I KNOW THERE WAS SOME SCREWS NOT ON IT BUT IT WAS A PARTS ONLY ITEM WHY WOULD I TAKE THE TIME TO PUT THEM BACK.!! AND EVEN IF THE BOARDS WHERE UNPLUGGED ALL YOU WOULD HAVE TO DO IS PLUG THEM BACK THAT WOULD NOT MAKE THEM NOT WORK. AS FOR POWER SUPPLY IT WAS WORKING, I KNOW.FOR A FACT. I WOULD HAVE TO BE STUPID TO DO SOMETHING AFTER I SAID ON AD IT POWERED UP. SO, EBAY CAN MAKE A SOUND DECISION BASE ON WHAT THE AD SAID AND WHAT I SAID. ITS NOT THE MONEY ITS THE PRINCIPLED OF THE ACT OF YOU SAYING I DID SOMETHING TO IT . IF YOU BOUGHT IT TO USE FOR PARTS THATS WHAT IT WAS. "

Now he admits to being in it and unplugging stuff. Every time he emails me more truth comes out.

gotta love people like that - providing the evidence for you

Every time he types he makes it worse on himself and all of these are through ebay resolution because I opened a case so they have a copy on file. Just have to let them use due process.

Just did. Hell I'll collect the whole set. Parts, Get your part here!! 

Looks like somebody ran a fork through the box but the display works which beats the 1 I've got already.

Finally hit the timeline where I can ask ebay to make a ruling. They have 48 to decide who's right so this journey will be over sonn either way. And so are the days of our lives...

I agree on the fork thru box , see how the piece directs the vinyl thru the plotter isn't flat. Makes me wonder with all the pictures,why none of the back? With the one you have if they don't ship it back, I would say you should be able to make one working cutter from them. I had a similar situation on a Mac that you have on the first cutter and ebay paid to return it and then issued my refund

• Like 1

I don't want anybody to see the back either lol. Hopefully when this is resolved I'll still have the old machine to part out. Don't think anybody wants to pay to ship it anymore so maybe I'll just have to document destroying it or something. Selective destruction that is.

on the mac - they just sent a call tag from ebay and they paid - when he got it back they refunded the whole amount so just saying that is how they handled a similar one . . . .didn't have the option of keeping it- which I didn't anyways he left the hard drive loose banging around inside all the way

Ebay made a ruling and much to his dismay they sent a shipping label. He swore I'd never get my money back. Guess he couldn't look into the future too well.

From ebay:Thank you for writing    eBay in regard to  USED VINYL CUTTER 24"  171134220027 that you recently purchased. I understand that  the item  was sent into  pieces. As say powers up but doesn't function. Not only did it not power up it was disassembled. I know how frustrating it can be to receive the item and its different in the listing.  I'd be more than glad to look into the details of the claim for you. Let me help you get this resolved.

I came across your account and I was delighted to see that you have been with us since 2006. Having a 100% positive feedback is definitely a great accomplishment! Thank you so much for your continued support and trust to our community. I want you to know that eBay needs more members like you to promote a good aura and create this site a healthy and safe online marketplace.

.I know it's mostly just scripted but it's still nice to get treated like a human.

Ebay made a ruling and much to his dismay they sent a shipping label. He swore I'd never get my money back. Guess he couldn't look into the future too well.

If you decide to give this guy a neg..  NEVER, NEVER mention the dispute, or that EBAY/Paypal got your money back or your negative feedback can be removed...that is a legit reason for negative feedback removable,(mentioning dispute in feedback)   You can just leave a neg and say item was not as described.   A lot of people don't know that. They think they can write anything in feedback.  EBAY will leave the neg icon most times,  but EBAY will remove the words. 

It will be like this...   iconNeg_16x16.gifThis comment has been removed by eBay

• Like 2

Went through something similar with a non paying bidder and after it was over ebay never showed anything on his feedback and I was the second 1 he did it to. first guy left positive just so he could leave the message he wanted to,

Went through something similar with a non paying bidder and after it was over ebay never showed anything on his feedback and I was the second 1 he did it to. first guy left positive just so he could leave the message he wanted to,

You can't leave a positive,, and then  negative words either...  that can be removed.