jaybyrd

qe 60 error

I know it can be but I guess the guy never reads his feedback to complain. Problem was I didn't read it either until he stuck me on an $800 bid. Ebay fixed but I find it annoying that when you look up his feedback there is no notation about that incident to warn the next seller.

I know it can be but I guess the guy never reads his feedback to complain. Problem was I didn't read it either until he stuck me on an $800 bid. Ebay fixed but I find it annoying that when you look up his feedback there is no notation about that incident to warn the next seller.

I saw an EBAY seller get 3 negs  removed in the last 2 months.   He has zero for revisions.  But it is the way people write it.. that they can be removed.  I have screen shots of the last 2 negs..   The last 1 he got a couple days ago is still there.  So, I guess he could not get it removed.

It's not a perfect system but all in all I've spent more time at walmart arguing about being overcharged than I have with ebay so it's all good.

Glad it worked out.

Now I have to get used to another avatar to remember who you are.

sheesh

I just couldn't help myself. I'm not 1 for change and this is only my second avatar on this forum.

Every time Dakota gets bored it takes me a week to figure out which 1 is him. Then he changes it again.

While e-bay has always been pro-buyer like most companies/courts etc ... your credit card company is even more so . I use a credit card to buy on e-bay and have 30 days after getting billed to " dispute " any charge . 1 time I got a bill from a store in Austrailia .. seems " I " bought a surf board there ... took only a couple days to have that removed . I bought a 6 in 1 heat press from a store on e-bay years ago . Never got it . Seller said it was my problem once he had shipped it . Several days after disputing it with my credit card company and it was not my problem :) . The bad part of that is that any buyer can easily scam a seller using the same way . Anything of value , I would insist on a signature when delivered if selling .

It is easy too scam but I can remember when sellers would holdback feedback to blackmail buyers into leaving positive feedback. Not a perfect system but its the one we've got.

I would never leave feedback 1rst as a buyer . Not like the rating makes much difference as a buyer .

But remember it used to easy for sellers to leave negative so if there was a problem they'd say if you leave me bad ill leave you bad. Sellers have an extremely difficult leaving bad feedback now without eBay sticking their nose in.

Hi jule1564,

s.gif

The item you were required to return to the seller has been delivered and this case is closed. Your refund has been issued.

s.gif

Details:
Refund information:
A refund of $97.30 has been issued to your PayPal account.

CASE CLOSED