Cre8tiveCutter

derby cars

hey all,

does anyone know where i can get a cuttable eps of this pic? dont need the words only the cars, without numbers in them. I've googled it and have been searching all vector sites I know of and cant seem to find it. I'm getting desperate! I use sign blazer, ive tried to trace it in inkscape and save it but i cant see it in sign blazer when i try and open it. I do save it as an eps. I'm lost! any help is VERY appreciated!post-3867-0-66072200-1380740307_thumb.pn

democars1.eps                                                                                                                                                                       HA! I figured out the problem! It had 8 layers! I managed to break it down by layer and saved the one I liked the best and then edited the nodes and removed the car numbers as well as the text and WOO! It worked! So excited! I'm posting the eps file if anyone would like it! not sure if it posted or not, I sure hope so!

thanks this is awesome. I know how hard this is for you. Great job, I stil have issues node editing and what not...lol