wguzman

Circle label cutting

Hello I want a cutter for use in vinyl adhesive labels cutting 50 to 100 square feet monthly, I'm in a budget, please tell me what equipment you sugest me. Thats for circulars labels 1.90 to 5.75 inches most of them will be 2.90 and 3.75 inches.

I'm not in a sign business I just need decals for warning labels for pillar candles.

I will print in a wide format printer 17 or 24 inches.

See the image.

Thankspost-21305-0-49288400-1380337254_thumb.j

If you're going to want to cut out printed designs, you're going to want something capable of reliable contour cutting.  The cheapest one that US Cutter sells that supports contour cutting (supported by US Cutter)  is the LaserPoint II (24") at $399.99 (without a stand).

The next step up from that is the Graphtec CE-6000-50 Bundle (24") for $1695.00.

Both of those come with Sure Cuts A Lot Pro (SCALP) that supports printing and contour cutting.

There are other cutters that will support contour cutting, but those are the only ones that US Cutter provides technical support for contour cutting with SCALP.

The Roland brand cutters will support contour cutting, but come with their own software and I don't know how much support will be available (probably lots, but I don't know for sure).

The Cameo Silhouette would work also and it's desktop size. 

http://www.uscutter.com/Silhouette-Cameo

True, but the original poster said they would be printing 17 - 24" wide, so I only looked at cutters capable of at least 17"   I guess they could print 24" wide, manually slit it to 12" wide and then run that through a Cameo...

• Like 1

True, but the original poster said they would be printing 17 - 24" wide, so I only looked at cutters capable of at least 17"   I guess they could print 24" wide, manually slit it to 12" wide and then run that through a Cameo...

Crap, missed the 24" wide part. saw 17 and brain went to 11x17..

personally would look at the hp wide format for indoor prints - just from my experience with them in the GIS shop