Sign in to follow this  
mabscotthandyman

Fast service

What took so long?  Mine are usually next day....  ;)

Lol ....i just wanted to express how good the service is with us-cutter i never have had a bad experince.

I know Scott   :rolleyes:   Just pokin fun.  I too have had mostly good experiences except this one time at band camp.... I mean this one time, with banners, but y'all already know that story.

• Like 1

Ive always been really impressed with their service. I can place an order around 3pm and have it the next morning regular shipping. Has been a job saver when I messed up and let a color I needed real bad run out

I've had a couple issues but they always worked quickly to resolve it. They get my vote but it seems like I heard that banner thing from a few different people.

I've had a couple issues but they always worked quickly to resolve it. They get my vote but it seems like I heard that banner thing from a few different people.

I have never bought a banner i get mine from SW endura by the roll and cut to lenth. And off e bay seller that has a los of sizes and low prices.

• Like 1

I buy banner from uscutter all the time but I buy the fulls rolls for printers, not blanks like so many have had  troubles with.. Uscutter most likely buys the blanks from an outside source and that is where the problem originates.

• Like 1

that is one thing i should buy is a banner roll.. i never offer to people cause i hate doing them but..

Banners have a HUGE profit margin especially if you buy by the roll and make your own. Many on here hem using banner tape so no extra tools are needed. I still sew mine but that's just added security to me.

I wish i got my stuff as fast as you guys.

This is my first order.  

I ordered it Wed 10/02 and I'm not going to get it till Mon 10/07.

I was hoping to get it by Saturday.  

I'm probably going to just pay an extra few dollars and get it from a local distributor. 

I'm in South Carolina and get 2 day on 99.9999% of my orders but every once in a while what I need comes out of Washington state and takes 5 business days.

I'd give em 1 more shot. Check the tracking to see where it originated. Bet it had to come from WA. It can happen sometimes and if I'm in a time crunch I always call to see which warehouse has it or if it's getting dropshipped. I do this with many vendors not just uscutter.

Nope,  Came out of Memphis TN.  

I know it's not really their fault.  I can't blame them.  They had it shipped by Thursday.  

Hell, Fedex has had it 45 mins away since early Friday afternoon.

Now that doesn't make any sense. I believe me having the personality I have I  would call FedEx Monday and see what their problem is.

Fed ex is always a problem for me. Luckily they havent effected any of my USCutter orders but they have really slowed down other orders. UPS is even worse for me. Almost every UPS package I receive looks like it was used for a soccer game.

Down in Tavares, FL

It's about 45 min north of Orlando

If you Run Into Dale Rathbun tell him his cousin scott from coldwater, mi said hi - hardly ever see him anymore