SeeJaysPlace

Craigs List Find..

Looks like somebody gave up on vinyl. May be a cutter for sale also.

• Like 1

I'm going to go there with a open checkbook. i have some $ saved up i might be interested in some more stuff LoL.. waiting for a call back  :)

You can never tell what someone is willing to take for what amount to their headache. We see it all the time on here "I thought it'd be easy".

well he just called me..

he is in the proccess of moving out of state. i'm buying the vinyl at 6pm ..

but i asked about a plotter but he has a brand new graphtec but he don't know he wants to sell it or not.. LoL

but i don't have $ for a graphtec tho :(

Great find. This summer I picked up off Craigslist a large box with 9 half rolls of vinyl, a new rivet brush, a new Rolle Pro rivet roller and 3/4 of a gallon of application fluid for $35.

I was just looking on CL and I believe I know where all the used MH cutters end up. 

• Like 1

I bought my first MH for $250 or something and then got a used one on CL for $100 and the one i use is the one i found on CL .. the one i first bought sits over at my mom's for spare parts if i need it lol

Okay i picked up my CL Find.. I think i have over $600 in vinyl for $50 only 10 mile drive

I have a Full 10 yard roll of Reflective

a full 15 or so yard of Translucent

From Metalic to omg so much and alot of these 24 inch rolls are full like 10 yards+

now the problem is where to store them lol ..

post-16863-0-98980900-1380324288_thumb.j

post-16863-0-04664000-1380324299_thumb.j

post-16863-0-24290300-1380324300_thumb.j

I've got extra space to "store" them for you. Especially the reflective since I was supposed to order some earlier this week.

Nevermind, I've got enough blue but I would of stored it if you had white reflective. Guess I need to order some Monday. You scored good on this deal.

Like I said earlier I'd be more than happy to store it for you and I promise I'll leave you some.

• Like 1

I don't know what's going on I was just on eBay and found 3 plotters listed today that are new or a month old. 

This is from one of the auctions and the best excuse for selling that I've heard. "This has never been used because we couldn't figure it out. Not home user friendly". http://www.ebay.com/itm/This-Is-From-Sign-Warehouse-R-Series-31-Vinyl-Sign-Cutter-/181227482519?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a31ffed97

Here's a 1 month old Graphtec  http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-Graphtec-CE6000-60-Vinyl-Cutter-Plotter-w-Stand-1-Month-Old-PERFECT-/360751992820?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53fe7e8ff4 

And here is the third one.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/GCC-Expert-24-LX-24-Vinyl-Cutter-Plotter-W-Software-Brand-New-/200968667237?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ecaaa8065 

Great score on the vinyl by the way.

Yep market is super saturated with these things. Lots and lots for sale everywhere and every kind. Now within the next 5 years you are going to see some of these vendors disappear also, at least in my prediction that is what I for see. 

One quick little look on craigs list turns up over 10 printers and like 40 cutters locally. Everything from hp latex to a BN-20. Cutters every size and make under the sun. 

I don't know what's going on I was just on eBay and found 3 plotters listed today that are new or a month old. 

This is from one of the auctions and the best excuse for selling that I've heard. "This has never been used because we couldn't figure it out. Not home user friendly". http://www.ebay.com/itm/This-Is-From-Sign-Warehouse-R-Series-31-Vinyl-Sign-Cutter-/181227482519?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a31ffed97

Here's a 1 month old Graphtec  http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-Graphtec-CE6000-60-Vinyl-Cutter-Plotter-w-Stand-1-Month-Old-PERFECT-/360751992820?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53fe7e8ff4 

And here is the third one.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/GCC-Expert-24-LX-24-Vinyl-Cutter-Plotter-W-Software-Brand-New-/200968667237?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ecaaa8065 

Great score on the vinyl by the way.

What shocks me is the guy with the Graphtec,, bought it looks like, 105 Graphtec blades.  30 45 and 60 degree.  in Aug and Sept... at different times.. , why oh why?  I guess he did not want to run out.....

What shocks me is the guy with the Graphtec,, bought it looks like, 105 Graphtec blades.  30 45 and 60 degree.  in Aug and Sept... at different times.. ,  why oh why?? 

I just went to his store and they're all for sale.  I don't know why he bought so many either, must have had big huge no colossal plans

I still can't get over the  "This has never been used because we couldn't figure it out. Not home user friendly"  maybe they should have rented a store front, then they might have been able to figured it out. 

• Like 3

I've seen the Graphtecs new in a couple places for right at $1500. Even they are feeling the crunch of a saturated market.

• Like 1

I'm sure this vinyl will go bad before i use it all.. but well see..

I wish i had black translucent tho.. not blue

Vinyl will last several years. Oracal rates most of theirs at 2 years but that's so they don't have warranty concerns, in reality I have a few odd colors that are close to 4 years old and still work like new.

• Like 1