RustyXj

First T-Shirt with Siser

I made one of those "what my mom thinks I do" meme things about Jeeps the other day with no real purpose for it. So I decided to use the starter pack of Siser I got and make a shirt. It has a few small defects, but let me know what you guys think.

post-59971-0-81833800-1380158096_thumb.j

• Like 4

As a side note I didn't own a heat press or iron before I did this. I went to Walmart and bought the cheapest iron they had and it works great.

Love the graphic! If you post the file you will make lots of friends and all your dreams will come true.

• Like 4

If the last one was a CJ I'd ask you what you were doing in my garage. Shirt def. has my attention. Very nice.

I just bought a 96' toyota Landcruiser a few weeks ago. I have had 7 Jeeps of varying quality and decided I would give the toy a try this time around. They are supposed to be good for about 350K miles.

^^^ as a part time toyota technician if you take care of the land crusher, the motor in those things are almost buellet proof and will last forever

i think it would be safe to say that toyota is american since 3 of the top 10 selling cars were toyota this year and all 3 are 100 percent made in the united states.

All I can say is buy American.

i think it would be safe to say that toyota is american since 3 of the top 10 selling cars were toyota this year and all 3 are 100 percent made in the united states.

Alright guys, no fighting over who is better. Let's all just agree that anything from Nissan 2005+ is JUNK.

As for the eps, I suppose when you put it like this I have no other options if I want friends.

Love the graphic! If you post the file you will make lots of friends and all your dreams will come true.

I'll grab it tomorrow when I get to the store but thanks in advance.

Jay

Thanks for the share and to tell the truth we would be your friends anyway but... no take backs...shoulder punch.

• Like 1

Thanks I changed it up just a little for sublimation made it for my Nephew on a sweatshirt  in NY where I am headed this Friday.  I know he will love it  ;D

post-2057-0-27727800-1380498404_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-98516200-1380498436_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Looks good mr300s. I should start making a few of these up and selling them. Didn't realize the design would be so popular.

On that note, with all the copyright discussion on here, would this design be a copyright breaker since it's got the word Jeep in it?

Probably would. Jeep is not quite as anal about things as Harley but I know they can get testy at times. A lot of kickback happened the first time they tried a smack-down about it and I think they have backed off. You'd think they would appreciate everyone spreading their name as a household word.