Sign in to follow this  
gr203

MACBOOK to SIGNCUT to MH-721

Hey guys, been awhile, almost 5 years actually. 

So previously I ran my MH-721 from my macbook osx10.5 from sign cut. WITHOUT a keyspan adapter. 

Well, I dropped that computer and it's donezo. I'm now using my friends exact same macbook.

But it's been so long I have absolutely no clue what I did so many years ago to get it set up.

ANY tips would be great, I've downloaded what I thought to be the correct drivers but I'm pretty sure I'm messing something. I do my fair share of searching for the answer rather than asking because i know the info is out there, but with work and moving and crap I've just had a hell of a time!

Heres what I'm using and whats going on!

Macbook OS.X 10.5

Sign Cut

MH-721 Series cutter.

I know alot of people use the keyspan, but I don't have one and somehow got it to work just fine by using just the USB cord the cutter came with. 

I'm confused as to what drivers I need downloaded/where to get them, I got some from uscutter and just nothing seems to be working. ANY tips as to what the exact ones I'd need for everything would be great, I'm not so technologically skilled with that kind of stuff.

I've attached what my sign cut shows for settings. 

(The baud rate is set to 9600 on both cutter and signcut)

ANY TIPS would be great, I'm just so damn confused now trying to remember what I did and what drivers and all that crap and nothings working so I am sure I'm missing something!

THANK YOU!

post-6132-0-30093100-1379958298_thumb.pn