Dakotagrafx

Who did this?

That sign may make me rethink the customer always being right. Based on the education system down here that could be a local sign to me.

• Like 1

Thanks Carolyn, didn't have a clue - it didn't sound like it would be a good name for an illicit substance either so really was lost on that one

• Like 1

But on another note how many people would stop just to see if  the people were that ill educated. I would stop knowing that they might at least be fresh and not filled with pesticide.

Or as i would think .. that much sense of humor .

• Like 1

Looks like my spelling. Some of the old timers even older then me lol talks like that here the hillbilly slang I suppose. Maters taters, winders, youings.

• Like 3

I don't see there is a problem here at all.

Effective, eye-catching, bold, easily understood at a glance what they are offering, and memorable.

They might have even gone out of their way to do it like that.

Impressive.

• Like 3

I have stopped at several similar locations when I was in Florida to pick up some fresh Bawlled peeenuts and sweet tater/ pecan pies. MMM MMM Good!

• Like 2

Wildgoose now your talking. Boiled peanuts is where it's at. They have a company here called Papa John's Jumbo Peanuts. You can go to Sam's Club and get a 5 lb bag for about 6.50..

• Like 1

Even living in the south I have never understood boiled peanuts. They turn my stomach just looking at them lol.

Got to eat them hot or else I'll puke em up. "Bald" peanuts are a staple around here even though I try not to eat them more than once or twice a year.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it is on purpose...I agree with Slice....

Ok I admit I was running low on petro funds on my last run from Fla and decided to see If I kood conjure a deel from sum unsuspecting victum/cusstamer...Had the old lady break out here Fla SPELL CHECKER on her EYE-PAD and turned her losses on some steyereefoom...Got enough fer 2 gallons of ethel(BTW that's my moms name too) and we puddered our way back to Lewweesianna...

• Like 6

What is funny is all the attention we're giving it here because you can see signs similar to that all over South Carolina.

Got to eat them hot or else I'll puke em up. "Bald" peanuts are a staple around here even though I try not to eat them more than once or twice a year.

Me too. Hot or I won't touch them. I love how you can squeeze them and they shoot out of the shell. 

With all of the boiled peanuts sold down here I don't know where they find enough to make peanut butter.

gosh Petro, how long did it take you to figure up that paragraph. Good one guys/gals

On the voices topic, are they loud or just a whisper? Just looking for a comparison to see if the ones I've been hearing are normal.

• Like 2

Well its been like a mix of That guy that did all those Info-mercials for Oxi-clean(the one with the black beard and who croaked) and Okra on over-dose of KoolAid, grape ice-pops, the one's that we made in a ice cube tray...