spider2076

How would you....

Right result but I think the only way to get it really clean and sharp is going to be a redraw and find the fonts. I ran it through a couple of trace programs and came up with similar results.

• Like 1

Right result but I think the only way to get it really clean and sharp is going to be a redraw and find the fonts. I ran it through a couple of trace programs and came up with similar results.

I agree

Hey spider...I know this is a dumb question but is this GREEN COVE like Green Cove Springs like in Clay County? Thats my home, if this is well there used to be a drag strip called ThunderBolt in between Hwy 220 and Green cove springs bridge..This was when I was in my early teens..just asking..

Hey spider...I know this is a dumb question but is this GREEN COVE like Green Cove Springs like in Clay County? Thats my home, if this is well there used to be a drag strip called ThunderBolt in between Hwy 220 and Green cove springs bridge..This was when I was in my early teens..just asking..

It is the same Green Cove you mention.. it's down by the industrial area off 16, towards shands bridge, I believe it was an old air strip..  look it up on the web

Did you try to take that logo into Photoshop...Change the colors that way...And then import the imagine into Illistrator to create the .EPS??

If no one is able to do that for you today...I will when I get home from work and see what results I can get...

• Like 1

Did you try to take that logo into Photoshop...Change the colors that way...And then import the imagine into Illistrator to create the .EPS??

If no one is able to do that for you today...I will when I get home from work and see what results I can get...

Don't have PS

Its a small world Spider. I actually live in Middleburg. Used to always go shrimping off of Shands pier before it got over crowded..  

• Like 1

Like this?

post-24492-0-86216400-1379635758_thumb.j

I didn't match the fonts exactly, but it should be easy enough to fix that if necessary...

PS - Vector Magic did most of the work...

dragway.eps

• Like 1

Like this?

attachicon.gifDragway.jpg

I didn't match the fonts exactly, but it should be easy enough to fix that if necessary...

PS - Vector Magic did most of the work...

That's awesome!!  Thanks

Hmmm , I would cut that decal ... just cut all colors in your cutting program ( there should be a setting in the cut screen ). That way the detail , font etc will be the exact same detail .

JOKER...I too use to go shrimping off the old bridge back in the day...I worked in that Industrial loop back there makin petroleum fuel tanks outta fiber glass back then, did QC till I copped an attitude but I was young 20's back then, my parents live off College drive near St Johns Jr College, I miss home something fierce, JOHN GOBEL SIGN Business got me interested in vinyl signs yrs ago...Good to talk to someone from home..

• Like 1

Petro that business is still there. Blanding and Brannan field now have a St. Vincents hospital. that area is growing up fast. It is nice talking to some people from this area. I have been in this area for 7 years now and i love it. If you ever come back home we would have to meet up sometime. Its funny you say that about fiberglass. I work for a fiberglass water filtration company off of I-10. We do residential commercial and industrial tanks.

Don't have PS

You can get PS CS9 for free from Adobe...Totally 100% legal...

I cant get to the website from work because they block alot of placed to download things...But just Google Adobe CS9 Free download and there are plenty of legit places to get it...Same with Illustrator. :)