ddprinting

New logo going on business card and vehicle

Here is logo that is going to be used on the front of a business card and the owners pickup.  Just wanted a clean and easy logo to read.  Any thoughts good or bad???

post-19960-0-40608300-1379556857_thumb.j

I thought, if doing in vinyl weeding the rope is gonna be fun. Other than that it looks good

It will be done in vinyl.  I'm hoping since all the rope pieces to be weeded are the same I just get in a rhythm and hopefully it will go fast, its gunna be 18 or 20 inches tall so I can crack open a cool one and go to town lol. 

• Like 1

Now if you had a case of cool ones I May be inclined to help.

Looks good, nice work

Looks good. My only suggestion is to do something with the B. When I first read it, I read Swingin' Bleather & Beads. maybe extra space after B or " or something

The corners of the rope border doesn't look right. Top left is good, top right is ok, but the bottom two don't flow naturally.

Not that I'm experienced, but I think if I were doing that, and since it's going to be two colors anyways, I'd do the rope in two colors, solid brown for bottom layer, and black for the outline.  And no weeding.

Not that I'm experienced, but I think if I were doing that, and since it's going to be two colors anyways, I'd do the rope in two colors, solid brown for bottom layer, and black for the outline.  And no weeding.

Cut vinyl it would still need the black layer weeded

Looks good. My only suggestion is to do something with the B. When I first read it, I read Swingin' Bleather & Beads. maybe extra space after B or " or something

Maybe use the same font for the "B" as you used in the logo?

If you cut the brown part of the rope solid and layed the white on top it would be a lot easier to weed.

• Like 2

Cut vinyl it would still need the black layer weeded

Which is why I should keep my mouth shut and let the experts reply.

Which is why I should keep my mouth shut and let the experts reply.

HAHA expert I am not, and hey I have said something and was corrected before too. It is one of the ways we learn on here. By no means was I trying to be rude or disrespectful. Sorry if it came across that way

If you cut the brown part of the rope solid and layed the white on top it would be a lot easier to weed.

Gotta give you +10 for this smart suggestion.

Very clever.

HAHA expert I am not, and hey I have said something and was corrected before too. It is one of the ways we learn on here. By no means was I trying to be rude or disrespectful. Sorry if it came across that way

Not rude in the least bit.  Just a bit embarrassed by the obvious.  Thanks for caring though, I do appreciate it.

Gotta give you +10 for this smart suggestion.

Very clever.

I did the rope in the center of the fire dept. shield in a similar manner because I had no intention of weeding all those little pieces if I could avoid it.

Not rude in the least bit.  Just a bit embarrassed by the obvious.  Thanks for caring though, I do appreciate it.

Nah dont be embarrassed of something like that. Everyone started somewhere.