jaybyrd

Banner

Football is upon us and do you know what that means?

SPONSOR BANNERS!!!

photobucket-9746-1379539088232_zps51022f

• Like 3

Layered. Hoping to get someone to front me a printer :rolleyes:  These banners usually come in without enough notice to send out for print even if I wanted to. Waiting on a delivery tomorrow to finish up a 4x8 for a customer. Already doing Christmas stuff.

I see you've got the school thing going on up in GA. Good looking stuff.

Thank you. Few parents have me working on some more ideas for custom stuff

loks great - would have been nice if they allowed the name to be changed to white just to show up better

loks great - would have been nice if they allowed the name to be changed to white just to show up better

It looks more defined up person but all I get is glare when taking pictures in the store. They're not gonna pick up til Friday so I might take and fill the black where it says Wagener to get it closer to the original design. These get rushed so fast that I just noticed that it was black and even though they approved it that way I'm gonna take the time to correct it before they see it. The other writing they wanted left black.

• Like 1

Need me to find you a printer?   :ph34r:

If anybody could I believe it would be you then again E L just scored a smokin' rotary trimmer. I need to put you both on the task and before it's done somebody will be paying me to haul it away. ;D  I don't know what you guys stepped in but could you send me some.

• Like 1

If anybody could I believe it would be you then again E L just scored a smokin' rotary trimmer. I need to put you both on the task and before it's done somebody will be paying me to haul it away. ;D  I don't know what you guys stepped in but could you send me some.

Wish my luck would stay this good, but I doubt it Jay.

Everett

Nice work Jay. I watch ebay for deals but craigslist in our small rual area there is not much but rusted out cars and crap. I will watch a couple small metro areas that arent terrible drives from here in Va. and and the tri state area. But I have never found a deal on craigslist here.

• Like 1

Craigslist is tough around here too. I check from time to time but all I ever see are MH cutters and Graphtecs at close to retail.

• Like 1

The trick is to check often.  I often check for things daily.  If I am really looking for something in particular I will check periodically throughout the day... here is why.... if a "good deal" pops up, it is usually gone quickly.  So if your just checking every now an again, your chances of finding a deal is a lot slimmer.  I too live in a small town and a rural area, but you would be surprised what kind of things will pop up on occasion.

Scott, the one I had you look at early this week is getting done in vinyl and I'll post it once UPS gets here so I can finish the last word.

Make the palm tree fronds green.

Care to share the .eps of the pike, ladder, axe, helmet, nozzle graphic?

I'm currently working on a maltese cross design for a local FD parade-sponsor banner and wasn't going to include it, but since you already have it done, maybe I can reconsider and put it in there.

Also, I noticed those license-plate blanks in your shop ---  I still am hoping Maryland drops the front plate requirement, which would open up that market here. I can imagine a huge rush of orders for custom front plates once the state lets people take off their official tag.

<<<Dreaming>>>

Here's the shield.  You can pull it from there plus there are other useable elements for anybody else to steal.

post-40404-0-10356100-1381147738_thumb.j

fire dept.eps

• Like 1