MZ SKEETER

SKULLS, skulls, and more skulls

I haven't done these skull fellas for awhile, but  I had an order over the weekend for the set  76" L x 22" H  left and right mirrored.   Sorry, I cannot give you the file.  This was cut on my Graphtec.   post-3058-0-59382100-1379364001_thumb.jppost-3058-0-65876700-1379364077_thumb.jppost-3058-0-19968800-1379364111_thumb.jppost-3058-0-76398100-1379364160_thumb.jp 

• Like 2

Aren't they all. I keep opening files that I created when first starting out and not knowing any better. Now I look at them and wonder what I was thinking not cleaning up all the weird nodes and smoothing the other stuff.

• Like 1

This was a file that I had to turn my Seiki speed wide open on , when I first started, or it would take up all the memory..

This was a file that I had to turn my Seiki speed wide open on , when I first started, or it would take up all the memory..

If i had to go back to that I might just throw in the towel. Gotta love a Graphtec.

• Like 2

vary vary nice.. i wish i could get the file lol..

LOL id love it too, I just want to see the whole picture. 

That sure does look good. Bet it took awhile to weed out.. 

I can weed them in about 30 minutes each.  Slowly...    I use a needle and exacto knife.  You have to really follow the design pieces,  lift the wrong piece, your screwed. LOL   

• Like 1

sneeky sneeky.

Thanks skeeter

Looks fun to weed. At least it was very big.

I will only cut it big...there is still a lot of tiny pieces on it, even though it is big...  this file would probably wipe out the memory on most value cutters..   Another reason I went to a Graphtec.   I didn't know about  Keyspan Adapters back when I was running my Seiki,   I just had to turn the Seiki speed wide open to cut it, or it would quit and head just drift off,,, lost....LOL.   Your welcome....