motoxchic

Transfer WAY too hard to push at last 1/3 roll...

Anyone else have this issue?  Once my 24" gets about 1/3 left, I can.not.push.it.  I have a Big Squeegee that I usually use...(or sometimes the ol' paint trim guard with glued felt edge ;) )  I hate wasting the last bit, but I am afraid I am going to wreck my graphic trying to squeeze out the last of the roll.  I have like 3 or 4 of them laying around and need to order more.   Having a hard time doing that!!

Oh, and its the Greenstar layflat med tack.

lay the application tape face up on the table and apply the graphic face down to it . . . . or make a roll holder for the end of your table

AHH!  I keep forgetting to try that trick.  I could also try the roll holder, but my table can be dismantled so it may not stay put well.  Thank you, I will try the upside down trick on some scrap and see how that works ;)  Might let me get to the end of these rolls anyway!

Sometimes I get that also, on the larger rolls,  I cut them down width wise,  with a chop saw,  and use those for smaller decals.  Then you can finish out the roll, and your not wasting it.

• Like 3

Sometimes I get that also, on the larger rolls,  I cut them down width wise,  with a chop saw,  and use those for smaller decals.  Then you can finish out the roll, and your not wasting it.

Great idea!  (and I just ordered and 8" roll, which I will rarely use, but nice to have, lol).  What type of saw blade do you use?  I imagine a fine one?