vrpro

a few misc items

The propane tank was neat I think..The bandana car was a pain!  Just some misc items.

post-3809-0-93521800-1378524213_thumb.jp

post-3809-0-12677200-1378524482_thumb.jp

post-3809-0-26083800-1378524563_thumb.jp

post-3809-0-20140400-1378524674_thumb.jp

post-3809-0-44830900-1378524746_thumb.jp

post-3809-0-57647500-1378524895_thumb.jp

post-3809-0-30186400-1378524905_thumb.jp

post-3809-0-26505500-1378525006_thumb.jp

post-3809-0-87046000-1378525013_thumb.jp

Did you do the whole propane tank or is that paint? The dark color i have heard is bad for the tanks in the heat. That is why most all are white or silver to reflect heat. If i had a tank though that would be a monster can great idea,and great work all around.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Did you do the whole propane tank or is that paint? The dark color i have heard is bad for the tanks in the heat. That is why most all are white or silver to reflect heat. If i had a tank though that would be a monster can great idea,and great work all around.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

naw it just heats them up, increasing pressure and venting off the excess propane that you don't want.

• Like 2

Holy weeding job on the car! I really like the idea but less would be better. I think the strip just below the window would be perfect, good work!

• Like 1

Petrolane? has used green tanks at least this dark for years around here. Now there could I suppose be a problem if it's a leased and not purchased tank. All your examples look good. 

Petrolane? has used green tanks at least this dark for years around here. Now there could I suppose be a problem if it's a leased and not purchased tank. All your examples look good. 

ahh but they like it when the propane vents - they sell more that way >:D 

ahh but they like it when the propane vents - they sell more that way >:D 

You know the more I look at that photo, I can't help but wonder if it ain't an Amish compressed air tank. Have they got any Amish 'Mafia' in Ligonier? :huh:

• Like 1

THe propane tank was already painted. I just did the 3 color logo. Thanks for the coment

Holy weeding job on the car! I really like the idea but less would be better. I think the strip just below the window would be perfect, good work!

Yeah it was a pain. Cutting was only 4 hours using 3 cutters. Weeding took 2 days and Install 1 day. All in all it was an interesting job. The customer actually wanted more however I talked him out of it.

Now for the funny part. At the time my brother in law was wanting to learn and come into the business. He had worked for me about 2 weeks and felt he was ready to take a project on his own.

I felt he was ready and tottaly stayed out of it. END RESULT (ROFLMAO) and as I said I stayed out of it as we were really swamped. He charged 210.00 for the entire job! Took 3 of my best weeders to weed and tape. Then one of my installers to help. Needless to say to this day I poke fun at him over it. He DID learn a lesson on bidding jobe after that.

THE CAR:  You need to make a stripe like on the guy's bandana, with the tear drops and the stripe edges. The only thing is you need to make your pattern huge to cover from about 3" above your fenders and go all the way down to the bottom. That would be sick.

On a second note,

If you vinyl up your propane tank in your own backyard for your enjoyment, is that a crime against copyright holders? No. If you are using it to profit from, well then yes.

Where does it say you have to profit in order to violate copyright. Just sayin.

• Like 2

Where does it say you have to profit in order to violate copyright.

Unless Budweiser is selling LP Tank wraps, or leasing adspace.... do you think they really give a crap? Honestly.... They probably have it posted on their Instagram page.....

Nice looking work.

Yeah I was thinking Anheiser Bush would probably pay them for the ad rather than complain about any copywrite.

Unless Budweiser is selling LP Tank wraps, or leasing adspace.... do you think they really give a crap? Honestly.... They probably have it posted on their Instagram page.....

All it takes is 1 corporate lawyer having a bad day to cause grief. Not saying they will or won't but you never know.