Sign in to follow this  
Poot25

Joto Inkjet paper-Paropy Dark classic

Has anyone tried this product USC has started carrying? I ordered a set to try,I have used 3G jet opaque exclusively and have had mixed results. The images have been great,but the feel is heavy especially after washing a couple times(3G) just hoping for some feed back on this thanks.

How did this work for you?  I was thinking about trying some Joto Parapy to print some baseball jersey logos on a polyester shirt.  It's a tourney team and a 2nd set so they won't be used much...just wondering how long they last and if it's worth it.  thanks.

How did this work for you?  I was thinking about trying some Joto Parapy to print some baseball jersey logos on a polyester shirt.  It's a tourney team and a 2nd set so they won't be used much...just wondering how long they last and if it's worth it.  thanks.

If your doing polyester shirts why not get into sublimation?

• Like 1

Madhatter,

I'm working my way into sublimation.  I started all this with my wife's cricut she got for Christmas, and wanting helmet decals for my son's baseball team...I didn't know I'd enjoy it as much. 

Now that I've done a couple of different sports leagues...I want to offer them a little more.  I've all ready warned my wife, that sublimation was where I was heading.  lol

You can try out Sublimation by having someone print the stuff for you and you can press them. Cheap way to try it out and get the wife hooked on the look & feel!

• Like 1

Bama is right that is how I got into it I asked for samples and went from there. Now I cant leave it even if I tried and I have tried to give up the business.

I've used the joto paper from US cutter and like it.  I did a series of racing shirts and also golf bags with it and it did well.