Sign in to follow this  
sharynallen

sure cuts a lot

I'm new to this vinyl world.  I'm trying to import some water waves (cartoon like ocean outline) and I have on my saved art 6 different wave designs.  How do I drag just one or delete the other 5?  Please no laughing...this is my first time to use..lol.  Also, any tid bits on applying vinyl to galvenized buckets (round)? Trial and Error I'm guessing.  Would love to see it go on straight, and yes I truly have watched the videos. Thanks so much!!!

select the waves and ungroup if they are not connected and then just take what you want

• Like 1

Can someone please tell me the ideal way to apply vinyl to round buckets and water bottles straight?  I've watched several videos and yes, it's very hard. Thanks for your input.

Take a piece of vinyl, however long your text is going to be that you're placing on the bucket.  Lay it on the bucket up at the top.  It will curve slightly down at both ends of that sheet.  Measure how much of a gap you have at both ends.  Now create that same layout on your your SCAL program but it needs to curve upwards to compensate.  Then you have to text to path.

• Like 1