Sign in to follow this  
Robert H. Bigart

Inkscape in Win7

No. I Run Windows 7 only with Inkscape installed. The pre-installed fonts work the same as an I have added with my setup. What is the other OS you have installed, Linux? Inkscape is available for a number of operating systems, Linux included.

I have Win-XP and that works fine,but I would like to get it working right in Win7.

There is 139 installed fonts in Win7 and they are mostly foreign fonts and I wonder if I could delete all of them and install the ones that I want.

Bob 

I have Win-XP and that works fine,but I would like to get it working right in Win7.

There is 139 installed fonts in Win7 and they are mostly foreign fonts and I wonder if I could delete all of them and install the ones that I want.

Bob 

That's what I'd do.

For those wanting to know the answer. Certain files are protected in windows. This can be done with the Attributes. A file can be hidden from view. A file can be locked as a "read only" file. The TTF files in windows are "read only" If you have administrative rights on the computer you can change the attributes and remove un-needed files.

• Like 1