Chamm

Banner blank help needed

Ok, so I am in need of 1 banner blank 3' x 8'. It seems all I the better I can find online is about $26 shipped for one blank. Anyone know of a better place, or would one of you guys that make your own mind selling me a 3x8 foot banner blank? I'm not at the stage to buy a roll and make my own. Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Chuck.

$26 shipped isn't a bad price if 13 oz. I can't beat that shipped.

• Like 1

I can send you a 10 oz. scrim banner (taped hems) for $20. shipped.

Accepting PayPal.

I'm going to stick with 13 oz if at all possible. It will be put up and down multiple times and i'm not sure about taped hems so I think i'd like to stick with sewn hems. Thanks for trying guys.

If you need odd size banners this is where I come in handy since we make them in house. My price is $1.50 a square foot shipped with a $20 minimum. If you ever have the need for this just let me know and I'll shoot you small sample so you can see how we make then. BTW we only use 13 oz. banner.

• Like 1

I replied to your message about the Bandanna Banner i buy from Denco Sales for $under $2 a foot. I would sell you some but I only have a 2' X 4' and a 4' x 8' in stock. also this stuff is not hemmed on the ends only top and bottom. I use hem tape on the ends.

Hey Roxy , Nice to see you posting again and back :) . I have missed the fun . Sorta boring around here with many of the old gang either missing or inactive .

Roxy, prices seem pretty Good on that Ebay store. Have you used them and if so, how is the quality?

I have been using him for about 8 years...quality is top notch.