Sign in to follow this  
FBRsportmod68

********DO NOT BUY*****

The only purchases from your supplier were over 90 days ago. I actually pay LESS than you on a 50 yard roll, $5 less. That wouldnt make much sense that they were loosing money would it? Perhaps my supplier was buying from yours until they began to sell it? I have talked to my supplier and they tell me they also do decals for customers. Hmm...

Are you basing that off of the links posted?

One Auction I see is for 25 FEET and another is 50 YARDS.  Confused...

Don't much matter to me... was jus wondering.  I mean... I call FELLERS, drive about a few minutes, hang out with the guys and scram.  They have to be the coolest.  I completely support Fellers...  I can pick stuff up and save on shipping...and it's minutes from the house.  If I need a banner, I call, and I can ALMOST get there before they're finished although I've yet to beat em...  One of these days.....

The only purchases from your supplier were over 90 days ago. I actually pay LESS than you on a 50 yard roll, $5 less. That wouldnt make much sense that they were loosing money would it? Perhaps my supplier was buying from yours until they began to sell it? I have talked to my supplier and they tell me they also do decals for customers. Hmm...

I wish my math was as good as yours...$6.95 for 25 feet comes out to $41.70 for a 50 yard roll. I am paying $13.95.

Yes,his feedback from my supplier is 3 months old...which only means he isn't buying through ebay anymore.

What your supplier is selling is cut-offs. Manufacturers do NOT sell in 12 inch rolls.

AS for your supplier...that ( ' ) after 50 means FEET not yards. 50' is 50 FEET.

It's your money...waste it if you want to.

I had the same problem!!  DO NOT BUY FROM EBAY SELLER "vynil_windowtint_supply".  It is nothing but glorified Contact paper.  I need so inexpensive vinyl for a test project and ordered it.  BIG MISTAKE!!  I always buy Oracal.  Never again will I purchase anything else BUT Oracal or other HIGH END vinyls.  Not worth the time or money no matter how cheep.  Begged for a refund, which I got in 10 days, however it cost me $15.00 to have it shipped to me and $15.00 to ship back.  Payed basically $33.00 for the vinyl and $30.00 for shipping.  With that said, I could have purchased (2) 24"X 10yard rolls of vinyl and had it shipped for that price.

DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!!

i get most of my vinyl in the $1 remnant bin at my local sign supplier. :thumbsup: but if there is something special i need, i will try to order it through them first.

bb

well, right when i bought my plotter, i got my vynal from them....stuff is very thin, some are damn near transparent.......

When i get through this I have, I will be investing in better stuff