Sign in to follow this  
ff-extreme

need more guidance

one of the kiosks at a local mall here charges $1/inch (on the longest side). They didn't specify what width they would go up to, but they had a 24" GraphTec so I suspect the would be willing to honor that ... even if all you had was a single line of text that ran the 24".

I've been hearing that $10 per sq. ft. is a good standard... maybe a bit more for dual colors.  :o

So a 1'x2' would be $20, are you saying a 2 color should be $40 b/c its twice the vinyl, or somewhere in between $20 and $40?

I am currently charging $6.00 for a 6"x6" decals (retail) or $3.00 wholesale (bulk) the bulk pricing only applied in quantities of 25 or more.

For that one -- one time shot retail pricing would be $35.00 for a 22"x22" two color -- $40.00 if I didn't know the guy!  :o

I've been hearing that $10 per sq. ft. is a good standard... maybe a bit more for dual colors.  :)

BTW... that'll be $35.00 for that bit of information!  :P I'll PM you my paypal account addy  :)

sign shop I used to work for before going it on my own was $1/linear inch - whichever length was greater, based on a 24" wide roll. That was single color, 25% off per color for each additional color - that was cut, weeded, masked - RTA  That pricing structure sorta worked, sometimes it was like gold in the bank, other times it would bite the big toe.

I personally have a different pricing structure for vinyl, but just in case the above mentioned sign shop happens to be reading here, I can't detail it out - let's just say for his 22x22 decal in 2 colors RTA I'd charge $60, $15 extra if he wants it layered for him. - thats not installed on whatever substrate