ezkill89

LOST MY FUSE AND CAP. PLEASE HELP

I really do not know how i lost it, it might of just unscrewed and popped off when i was finished with a job but now my machine (MH871) will not turn on withouth the fuse. Can anyone help me out and might know where i can get a replacement or what the right fuse i need. On US Cutters they are selling the cap alone for $30 plus a $9 Shipping fee which i think is unfair pricing just for a fuse cap. I called Tech support but they gave me a number for the fuse that the electronic stores could not match or work with. Please if anyone has any useful information let me know.

Thank you

Zeke

post-46766-0-59335100-1377047278_thumb.j

Try Radio Shack.  Just make sure you get the correct amperage fuse.  The cap and fuse might not fit the current base so you might have to change the whole fuse holder out.  Make sure the mounting hole is the same size.

Now here's a thread topic that's never been covered before!!!

The MH uses a F2AL 250v fast blow fuse.  It's 5mm x 20mm (=2cm length which is about 3/4 inch)

If Radio Shack doesn't carry that type, you can order 5 of them from this eBay seller HERE (for $5 including shipping)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-5-NEW-F2AL250V-FUSES-2A-250V-5mm-x-20mm-/380480544899

As for the cap, I imagine you can use some aluminum foil and cover it with a Sharpie pen cap or something.

Better than a Sharpie cap.

That's exactly the replacement holder he requires.