WiL1978

Security Sign WIth Real Bullet Holes

if it religiolus just tell them you are catholic - (I'm not wife is)  I am pretty sure the JW's put a skull and crossbones on the map for our house after that

• Like 1

great file WiL - you other guys crack me up.

• Like 1

You guys are Hilarious.. (Ted, that is Classic) I just made the No Soliciting Sign for the door..

No Soliciting

Our Vacuum Works Just Fine

We Already Found Jesus

We Donated Yesterday

We Don't Need Anymore Magazines

And My Kid Is Selling The Same Crap You Are

Its Great.. When you see the Door To Door people walking the neighborhood, everyone else has to listen to the spill.. I don't even get a knock at the door..  

• Like 2

Thanks WiL 1978!  I haven't seen anything in a long time that I just had to have (and make) but this is great. Unfortunately now I have to find some nice metal sign boards to make them with since they would show the bullet holes better >:D

And as usual, I show up after the party's over... :blink::huh::bear:

• Like 1

I see there are a lot of gun control fanatics here.  Gun control meaning: Being able to put the second bullet through the first hole.

• Like 3

Thanks WiL 1978!  I haven't seen anything in a long time that I just had to have (and make) but this is great. Unfortunately now I have to find some nice metal sign boards to make them with since they would show the bullet holes better >:D

And as usual, I show up after the party's over... :blink::huh::bear:

You are welcome sir.. My Pleasure.. Its been a lot more popular, then I thought it would be..

I see there are a lot of gun control fanatics here.  Gun control meaning: Being able to put the second bullet through the first hole.

Yes Sir.. :-)