WiL1978

Security Sign WIth Real Bullet Holes

Decided it was time to Make a sign, that got the point across.. I seen a few folks walking the neighborhood, that seem to be scoping.. (Theft is becoming and issue in surrounding areas)  so I decided to make this and dial in my new scope on my .308 Savage. 115 Yards, so the shots weren't as accurate as I hoped for the head shot, but we dialed it in.. Ive had a Garbage guy, and 2 city workers stop and take pictures of it.. Just thought I would share.

WiL

post-37959-0-09794200-1376916659_thumb.j

• Like 10

It definitely gets the point across..  If anyone wants to make this sign, I can post the file.. I saved it..

Not sure how to Convert to .EPS.. I use Flexi.. so its a .fs file. and will not let me upload. I can email it, if that helps.

Either that or zip the flexi file or in flexi instead of saving go to file, export and choose eps.

• Like 1

That reminds me of a joke I heard years ago. On the first day back to school after summer vacation the teacher was asking all the kids what they did exciting during the summer when it came to little Johnnys turn he said my pappy shot a trespasser the teacher lost for words said did he shoot him in self defense little Johnny said no mam......he shoot him in the ass and he jumped the fence

• Like 3

Not sure how to Convert to .EPS.. I use Flexi.. so its a .fs file. and will not let me upload. I can email it, if that helps.

in flexi just go to file tab then export pick  eps in the bottom and where to save it and save. took me forever to learn to use it.  Great looking sign

• Like 1

Sure I'd like to have a copy of it.  Either in Flexi FS file or as One Off Grafix said,  File, Export and EPS.

• Like 1

I love the sign and I may make something like it for display. Just a word of caution though, if this is posted on your property and good forbid you ever have to defend yourself. This sign will be used against you in court.

Heck, I would bring it to court and say the trespasser should have seen the sign.   :wacko:

• Like 3

Heck, I would bring it to court and say the trespasser should have seen the sign.   :wacko:

Or say he should have seen the sign he ran right past it as I was shooting at him

• Like 5

About the only way to get in trouble for defending your property here is to shoot them in the back, so if you shoot past them and they turn around game over.

• Like 1

I love the sign and I may make something like it for display. Just a word of caution though, if this is posted on your property and good forbid you ever have to defend yourself. This sign will be used against you in court.

Sorry for the delay Guys.. Thanks for the Props.. Here is the file.. sorry it took me so long.. I just had a Back Fusion a couple weeks ago.. and I tried going back to work.. Didn't work out so well.. so I am back, sipping coffee at the PC catching up.. Again thanks for all the compliments on the Job.. I seen the sign on the Internet a while back, and thought I could make one a little better..

Missouri Law, is pretty clear, if They are on your Property, And Unwelcome, you have the right to Defend yourself. (obviously you cant shoot someone for trying to sell you a Vacuum, or some magazines, but if they are threatening you, etc)It used to be they had to be in your house, but that Law, was amended I guess.. I work with a Couple Hypo's, and a Few Sheriffs, and while all counties area different, same rule pretty much applies. Missouri is great on the Concealed as well.. You can have a Loaded, Concealed weapon in your vehicle, and its not against the law, again, this used to be not in the reach of the driver, and unloaded, with bullets one place and the gun in another.. its not that way anymore.. You don't even have to have a C&C here, but  because I am military, I sent off for my C&C thru Florida, which is the easiest way to go about getting a C&C, versus taking the course.. Cheaper Too.. As Long As you have a 214..

NOTHING INSIDE.eps

• Like 1

Those vacuum cleaner salesmen scare the hell outta me. Maybe I'll just give em a warning shot :ph34r:

• Like 2

Thanks WiL 1978, I grabbed a copy.

• Like 1

Direct & Straight to the Point, Love it.

Thanks Grabbed a copy.

• Like 1

Best way to get rid of pesky door to door sales guys. 1: Open door and start coughing. 2: Apologize because you just found out you have Hepatitis and don't feel well. 3: Try to shake their hand.

• Like 5