MadHatterGraphix

Starting to loose it.

Hatter, I had the same therapist for 3 years. Not sure if he helped but Mr. Daniels sure got a lot of my money.

After 3 years I had to evict him before he wiped me out forever.

Pull up YOUTUBE...search JOE WALSH...Add "family"...Play it..if it dont make you think well nothing will...Then look up "One Day At A Time" and listen to it, again if it dont make you think nothing will...

• Like 1

If your dad was a veteran I would check out some of the programs they have to help out.  My wife and I take care of her 91 yr. old mother  and because her father was a vet she get a little help with a care giver. If it wasn't for that we would both be crazy now. Just check out the VA and see if they can help.

Bob

There's got to be some sort of respite care program for caregivers where you are... check with your social services department and see if they have anything.  And definitely take some time for yourself...  you need time to unwind and unload and and decompress and deal with stuff yourself.  Talk with your mom's caregivers and see if they offer any kind of family counseling or can recommend something - sounds like your dad is taking his fears about possibly being without your mom out on himself and on you.  I believe in the power of prayer, and will be praying for and thinking about all three of you during this challenging and frustrating time.  

Hugs to you!!

My "step away from reality" is to sit down face to face with my Basset Hound and talk to him.....he just seems to get me

[img=http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m505/flying_monkey1/sleepingslider.jpg]

You know why a dog is better then a wife ....if you come home at 5pm the wife is ho..hum about seeing you the dog is tickeled to death to see you if you come in at 8:00 pm the wife is agitated and the dog is even happier to see you if you come in at 12:00 am katie bar the door but you know that damn dog is so excited to see you it may pee on its self.

• Like 5