Sign in to follow this  
jbart

Vector not appearing in CutStudio Output anymore

Hello,

I have been vectoring logo's on illustrator using a Mac for the last three yeas and using Cutstudio to cut them on my Roland Gx-24 plotter. Everything worked fine until yesterday when I selected my vectorized objects and they are now not appearing in the Cutstudio preview window, making it unavailable to cut. I am having this problem with all my files now

I have contacted Roland but still waiting to hear back from a tech. Anyone know what the solution might be?

Thanks.

Did you move the files on your mac? I draw on mac also and know that if you move them to other folders they will become lost to the program that you created them in until you go open them from the new location. If the older files that you have already used are all of a sudden not working it may be something wacked out in your cutting application program. You might try re-installing it. I am unfamiliar with Cutstudio. If it is a plug-in perhaps you have re-booted your computer and lost the plug-in. I sometimes have that happen with my font manager and have to re-start everything to get my fonts to show up in illustrator. 

Good Luck!